We found Villa Kresna on agoda for a discounted rate in early Aug 2012. The hotel itself is beautiful and clean. However, there were some negatives that tarnished our overall experience of Villa Kresna.
1. We were instructed to run the water for 10 minutes in order to get hot water...but some days we ran it for 30 minutes with no such luck.
2. Our AC in the bedroom broke and wasn't fixed for days. The hotel mentioned they would send someone but never did. Therefore we had to move rooms on the last night.
3. The staff was extremely friendly but the service was just not there at times (i.e. forgotten room service orders, forgotten drinks ordered at the pool, no communication when the AC wasn't getting fixed, etc).
4. Mosquitos in the rooms and common areas
1. About a minutes walk from the beach, about a 15 minute walk to the main area of seminyak
2. The hotel was clean and very pretty
My overall recommendation- if you can stay here at a reduced rate, it may be worth it. But there are so many other choices in Bali for the same cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak