As stated this was our first time in Bali so we can't give a good comparison against other accommodations but I can say that overall we were happy with what we got for the price we paid. We stayed in the 'suites' on Jalan Saridewi which are a 1 minute walk to the beach (although a very quiet part of the beach). The 'villas' are another 5 minute walk away, hence making them further from the beach. Clarify exactly where you are staying before booking. It's about a 20 minute walk to 'eat street'. The way Seminyak is laid out makes it difficult to pinpoint a centre but I think if went again I would choose a better located, yet probably much more expensive, hotel.
The pool area is very nice and the rooms were a good size and clean. We had to move rooms as a water pump on the outside of the wall behind our bed was banging all night and kept me awake, although the move didn't help much as we were that bit closer to the construction of the hotel next door (banging and drilling starts about 7ish). But the manager was swift and polite in changing our room.
Only other gripe is that the entire week we stayed there we were never once able to order orange juice for breakfast as they were out of oranges! Get some more maybe!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak