This was my third time staying at Villa Kresna - twice at their Villas and my first at their Suites. This hotel loves to offer all differnet types of room categories, howevery, actually getting the room
you booked is close to impossible. I recently booked two rooms - one for a friend and one for myself and husband. We booked the Grand Royal Suite which is their highest room category and should have a separate living and bedroom. What we were shown upon arrival was a big, generic room by itself on the 2nd floor. It has a big bed and big ugly sofa next to it. Not exactly a "Grand Royal Suite". I assured the check-in staff that I booked (and paid a deposit) for a Grand Royal Suite. The woman informed me that since I did not make the booking on their website, that the category meant nothing. ?? My friend had booked a lesser category, but got a much nicer room so she switched with us. Her room (no idea what category her room was) was quite nice although no artwork or personal touches of any kind. Just sofa, coffee table, TV in the sitting room. All bare white walls and giant purple (strange color choice) sofa. The bedroom had great a/c and comfy beds, but my husband said he felt like he was in Swedish prison. I wish they would put a TV in the bedroom since you can't sit in the sitting room enjoying anything on the telly b/c there is no a/c in there and it is HOT. This hotel has so much potential - a great location, great pool and great staff. I just wish the rooms matched the cute atmosphere of the lobby and cafe. They literally look like someone just stopped caring when they got to decorating the rooms. Other than that, we ended up having a nice stay and I would return. Just book the cheapest category - it doesn't seem to really matter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak