We stayed here for 2 weeks in a 2 bedroom villa. We could not have been more pleased with all aspects. Villas are fuly self contained in a private courtyard and we had a private pool and fish pond. The second huge bedroom bathroom were on the other side of a lovely garden with pool & pond & deck chairs & frangipani tree. The area is filled with art work, paintings sculpture and pots of flowing plants. The bedrooms & bathroom are beautifully appointed,spacious ( very spacious) with very comfortable beds, tv cd player, DVD player, fully equipped kitchen.
Just a short walk to the beach & Seminyak square that has a market, quality shops great restaurants and plenty of taxis and of course plenty ofbikes for hire $5 per day. Taxis are so cheap it is pathetic wee ended up giving all taxis $5 no matter how short the trip as you can go a fair way for about $2. Rays Seminyak or Seminyak road is only a short distance by taxi or about half an hour walking and has the best quality shops we found in Bali. The only thing I would advise is to take Mozzie repellant as although they spray the rooms at dusk and most beds have mosquito nets it just it extra protection. Bushmans insect repellent is amazing.( Australian brand , we know how to repel mozzies !)
The breakfast is free or was in the deal we got and has a large selection of options and very good. There is also room service until 10pm, great food.
They staff could not be more helpful and even wash & iron your cloths for a song.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak