Family group with two kids of 4 and 5 years. We were in the original Villa's, closer to town, not the newer Suites next to the beach. We stayed in Villa 1 'Bromo' which was a delight - partially open air kitchen with a full size fridge and hob, small dining room and fully outdoor bathroom/shower, mozzie's were not too bad - it was fine to sit out for a while in the evenings. The outdoor section linked to a large bedroom with a small bed and sitting area upstairs on a mezzanine floor (lots of fun for the kids!). The pool was very pretty, but not traditional, it's long and narrow and has a 'rustic' feel, the kids loved it (bit chilly for the parents). Fabulous breakfast in the adjacent Straw Hut Cafe, great for kids dinner also. Had very good live music on one evening. About a 20 minute walk into town, but only 5 mins or 20k INR in a cab. The stairs in Bromo would not lend itself to toddlers, but the mezzanine was a great novelty for our kids. Highly recommend and fantastic value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak