We spent 5 nights at Maupiti - Sunset Resort in July 2009. Maupiti has a very large living room and kitchen in the grand floor where you can step into a semi-private swimming pool. A bedroom with a basic king-size bed, a spair room with an extra loft space and bathroom & shower are in the second floor. Villa itself has no Balinese taste decoration wise but very unique and clean. There were four villas in our conpound sharing a swimming pool but private enough. The restaurant right in front of the entrance offered a very nice breakfast which included in the price. We surf so we prefered to stay at Tropical Resort location wise but it was full so we had Maupiti instead. However it was easy to get to the beach even with our surfboards. Maybe Maupiti was too big for 2 people but if you have a family or more than 2 people then a very good value. Only downside was a low pressure of shower and hot water was not very hot most of the time. Also if you prefer abusolute privacy and posh style then this place may not be the one. However we were very happy as Kresna met our needs. People were nice, not over friendly but gave us peace and good service. Great location to be and good value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak