This was my second visit to the hotel, and i was wondering if the standard had changed since it changed its name, The hotel has remained a high quality hotel, and i would not hesitate to recommend it. The highlights for me are the beachfront location, beautiful pool and garden areas and the breakfasts. We booked our room on the Accor website and were quoted a US dollar rate, be aware that the hotel converts the US dollar rate to the Indonesian currency at an extremely poor rate and charges to your cc in indonesian currency, which is converted to your local currency again at a poor rate. Far better to pay in advance at a travel agent /online in your local currency.
One evening we had sunset cocktails on the comfortable beachside loungers and then decided to stay on for dinner, the food was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, ACCOR, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection