* Very clean Hotel, especially rooms and gardens.
* The room we occupied was large and had a well equipped bathroom (soaps towels etc).
* Beautiful "old Bali " gardens.
* Good position on Seminyak beach. Patrolled area for swimming was straight out the front of the hotel. A good surfing wave was just up the beach.
* Good restaraunts, especially the Japanese.
* Friendly helpful staff.
* Fresh fruit on a stick was provided free to guests whilst they sat around the main pool or grassed area beside the beach. Also,the welcome drink was well appreciated by new guests.
* Reasonably well equipped gym.
*" Very English" afternoon tea was served daily at a reasonable price.
* Buildings from some neighbouring properties overlooked the main pool and some rooms. Some of these buildings are right on the boundaries.
* Check in was a little slow (probably due to the large turnover of guests arriving and leaving.)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking