The hotel ground is really pretty with lots of green, birds, fishes. We can just walk a minute away to the beach.
Food is nice and staff is really helpful.
Also a guy doing wood crafting by the hotel's pool. Really impressive.
Hugh pool by the beach front and one really private is the garden pool.
I like it there and I'm sure when we're return to Bali we will going back to The Royal Beach Seminyak again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, ACCOR, Prestigia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Southall Travel so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection