This was our third time at The Royal Beach - such a great hotel in, what I believe, to be the best position in Seminyak. You can walk up the beach to Ku DeTa or down to Kuta if you want to shop at Discovery or slide at Waterbom Park. Plus its in walking distance to the great shopping in Seminyak. The popular restaurants (Metis, Sarong, Mama San etc) are a short cab ride away.
The breakfast buffet is very good and there's a choice of pools - either the main pool overlooking the beach or the quiet and secluded Garden Pool. Cocktails are reasonably priced at the pool bar and the hotel never seems crowded even though it was at full occupancy when we were there.
Mr. Yasser and his team provide great service and we'll definitely stay at The Royal Beach again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection