Checked in at 2015 pm and room not ready! Waited over one hour at night! Stormy weather outside, everything closed.
That said next morning: wonderful room, beautiful surroundings in lush green gardens, fantastic swimmingpools, enough place and everything right at the beach. Walked around extensively, but never found a better hotel than this one. Plenty beachbars and simple restaurants at walking distance. Area safe day and night. Stayed nine days, perfect!
Anthonius from Engelenburg, Brummen, Holland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection