There are so many positives to this hotel.
It is definitely not trendy, flashy or over the top, just comfortable and everything you could hope for in a Bali break
The gardens are tropical and well maintained. The breakfast room overlooking the pool and beach is lovely. The breakfast selection is extensive.
It seems you can always find a poolside or beachside spot with available sun loungers.
The staff is friendly and very helpful. Lots of genuine smiles.
The hotel is definitely getting a little tired, dodgy taps and bathroom fittings, leaky air-conditioning units. It could do with a major renovation (but without losing its really special atmosphere)
Sitting with a cocktail watching the sun go down, surf rolling in, bats flitting about, oh, paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection