Staff are wonderful and rate them 10 out of 10.
But - this hotel / resort promises a lot and falls short.
Two rooms booked 40+ days previously, and confirmed by Accor 4 days before arrival were stuffed up, with the double/twin-bed room unavailable till 6pm on arrival.
Accor Silver membership was useless as upgrade could not work on re-located rooms, which were in a dismal section of the resort.
The wi-fi coverage is woeful as you move out further from the lobby area. Dropouts are incessant and speeds are ridiculous bad for this supposedly up-market resort. Had to finally have a modem installed in my room.
Nothing much happens around the place and facilities are poly used. Vast unused rooms and events areas, where cover bands and other events and entertainment could easily be organised.
Staff 10/10; Accor Management 0/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection