Return visits can be a set up for failure. All those expectations you hold about your last visit can start to affect the next - some of the visits have been memorable and I've left reviews on TA about this very hotel.The Royal Beach has been a firm favourite for some years and this was our 6th visit to this beautifully located, older style Resort Hotel on Seminyak Beach
From the moment we arrived until the moment we left we were spoilt and cared for. Its the small things that make the Royal Beach home for us. Its the way we are never forgotten, despite our 2 year break the staff remembered us and welcomed us like family. It's the way the entire staff including the management go out of their way to ensure you are enjoying yourself. It's the way the bartender remembers how we like 3 olives in a martini!
We feel connected to many of the people that work at The Royal Beach - it's hard not to when you are treated so well.
Some of the improvements we noticed this year; Breakfast is still incredible and the layout in the restaurant is excellent with lots of room to move about. Love the live music. Additional seating near Capris and the new Capris Menu was great to see, but still with some old favourites too!
The management are doing a fantastic job at this hotel and we really appreciated the personal touch each morning to ensure we were comfortable. Thank you so much to Annabelle for the superb attention to detail and charming professional approach. To all the staff at Capris and Husk, Reception and the beautiful Prana Spa - we are so grateful for the work you do to make our holiday so relaxing and enjoyable.
We look forward to our return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection