“Excellent in the heart of Seminyak”
Review of My Villas in Bali

Darwin, Australia
“Excellent in the heart of Seminyak”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

After staying in various hotels and villas in Bali, these villas would be the best experience we had. The villas were clean and well finished. The staff were super friendly, were flexible with breakfasts and made good mojitos! It was amazing how quiet the villas were considering their location right in the thick of things! Will stay there again!

1 Thank Berno69
MyVillasinBali, General Manager at My Villas in Bali, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thankyou so much for your positive review!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Bali!

Kindest Regards,

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Arabic first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 10 November 2013

WOW! We are very picky when it comes to accommodation and were blown away by My Villas in Bali. This place has it all, great location, modern amenities, spacious living, quality air-conditioning (which I loved) and unparalleled levels of service by all members of staff. We stayed in a 1 Bedroom Villa for 5 nights and are already looking at when we can return again. Aaron, the manager was a pleasure to deal with throughout and our butler Nengah was worth his weight in gold. My Villas in Bali really does go to all lengths to make your stay in Bali truly remarkable. A short 5 min walk to Bintang supermarket, numerous bars and cafes in close proximity and lots of massage shops nearby. The villa itself has what has to be the biggest (and cleanest) plunge pool in a villa i have seen and one of the most comfortable beds ever. Every day we awoke to a swim and a delicious breakfast cooked by Nengah and our room was cleaned at exactly the time we requested each day. We are so happy that we chose to stay at My Villas in Bali and are so grateful to the hospitality shown to us by Aaron and all the staff.........See you next time!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SamBobbie
MyVillasinBali, General Manager at My Villas in Bali, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review! Our main goal is that all our customers leave feeling relaxed and satisfied and a high level of service is our top priority. We are so happy to hear we met your expectations! We will pass on your congratulations to our wonderful staff and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Kindest regards,
Aaron Young
Mandurah, Australia
Reviewed 10 November 2013

What a great time my wife and I recently had at "My Villas in Bali". We stayed for 5 nights in a 1 bedroom villa and would definitely return again. Aaron the Manager was very patient and accommodating with our constant questions before we arrived and made a point of introducing himself to us on our first morning at the villa, which we thought was fantastic.
Our butler Putu was simply amazing. His cooking prowess always got our day off to a great start with a fully cooked breakfast. Whenever we needed transport or supplies or directions, Putu would arrange everything for us. The villa smartphone came in very handy the day we got ourselves a little lost. We simply phoned Putu and he sent us directions via text message.
It was so pleasing to see a villa that looked exactly like the photos on the web site too.
We have now stayed in several villas in Bali and would rate My Villas in Bali as the best experience we have had.
All of the Management and Staff were exceptional and the villas are so close to everything you need. Restaurants, shopping, massages and transport are right on your door step.
One thing is for sure, we will be back.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We love to hear how much our guests enjoy staying with us! We will definitely pass on your congratulations to our wonderful staff!

We look forward to having you stay with us again really soon!

Kindest Regards
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We have stayed in many villas in Bali over the years and would rate My Villas in Bali as one of the better ones. Great staff, managed and owned by some down to earth, helpful people. Right outside is shopping, bars and restaurants, and all the other Seminyak spots are a short taxi drive or walk away. Yet the villa is very quiet. Short walk to beach tops it off. Still new so everything is in good shape and works, hope they keep it that way.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you Andrew for your kind review!
We will pass your compliments to our wonderful team and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Kindest regards
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Top notch!! From the entrance to your villa door, you def know that you are in am excluded luxury villa that's modern and yet right in the heart of Seminyak . The pictures don't lie but also don't do it justice!! Aaron greeted us for a warm welcome as well as Bernie our butler / anything you need Anytime! We stayed there for 6 nights since we wanted to stay in a few locations on this amazing island and coming from the W hotel which is a top property we were a bit nervous coming into a villa that's claimed as luxury like most of them we searched on the web... And that's when we realized we should of stayed at My Villa for longer as it made our experience , honeymoon PERFECT!! Ernie not only makes the BEST pancakes ever but also arranged a driver for us to visite areas that we wanted to visit as well she gave us suggestions that fit our taste, made RSVP at spa's for us. The location is ideal , truly in the heart of action, restaurants and shopping we could not have a better location!! The villas decor, bathroom and amenities are nothing but top of the line !! Fancy , modern , clean and extremely inviting!!! Look no further This IS WHERE YOU WANT TO STAY!! Thank Aaron , Ernie and staff for making our honeymoon PERFECT!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013
, at My Villas in Bali, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Thankyou Aby and Dina for such a wonderful review! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us for your honeymoon and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

I will also pass on your compliments to all our fabulous staff!

Kindest regards,