“Won't stay anywhere else!”
Review of My Villas in Bali

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Hey Aaron and the gang!

My partner and I could not believe our eyes when we walked into our villa. Honestly, the pictures do it no justice. We took pictures on our camera and it's just no where near how good it actually is in real life. Amazing. Our butler Nengah, was sooo lovely. We miss him so much! He went above an beyond to make us feel at home and had everything we needed. Even on his birthday! The communication between all the staff and Aaron is great, everybody knows your name and helps make your stay the best it can be. The villa is ALWAYS clean, somehow they manage to sneak in when your not home for 5 minutes and make it spotless! I honestly could go on forever about how great it is, but I won't! Friends of mine stayed in villas around the corner that were almost double the price and My Villas in Bali is much better. STAY HERE!! You won't regret it :) Please tell Nengah Yahn and Nicole say hello and that we miss him!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole M
MyVillasinBali, Manager at My Villas in Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for your excellent review! We are so happy that you loved My Villas in Bali! It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Bali. I will pass on your compliments to our team, and I'm sure it will bring a big smile to their face!

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

The Villas were amazing and just what we needed to unwind on the last couple of days on our trip. Location is fantastic (take business cards as no taxis know where it was). The rooms are brilliant, bed was superb.
Aaron wad incredible helpful and an all round good bloke.
Putu was awesome, any questions/requests were met openly and happily.

Couple of small negative points. Friday and Saturday nights, the sound from the clubs was quite loud, even in the bedroom.
The glass toilet door, I have no issue with it but I'm sure a few other people may be quizzical.
Water pressure in the bathroom. We filled up the bath tub one afternoon, half an hour later we were able to get into a semi full tub.

All in all, highly recommend, will be our first destination when back in Seminyak!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Jason,
Thank you for your kind review and your constructive feedback.
We will definitely look into the points you have brought to our attention and have them fixed ASAP.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass on your compliments to our My Villas in Bali team!

We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in Seminyak,

Kindest regards

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We just spent 10 nights at my Bali Villas and had a great stay.
Villas are new so everything is in top condition and maintained. The villas staff, we had Putu are fantastic. Breakfast was perfect each morning, villa spotless each day and arranged our tours, taxi's and even restaurant bookings.

Area is real good as its close walking to decent shopping and some good eats and beach about 10 min walk down the road. We did look at other villas and found these to be good value and good area.

Managed by an Australian couple so all needs are done and easily arranged if you need anything. Bintang supermarket just down the road and the best place to buy all your food, drinks ect.

We booked my Bali villas for 10 nights to chill and we did, very relaxing, quiet, great pool and villa and top staff. We will stay here should we visit Bali again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank toratora34

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We will pass on your compliments to our staff and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom villa for seven nights with our friends next door. The villas are beautiful and clean with its own private swimming pool. They are in a great location of all the attractions of Seminyak. The staff at the villas are really good and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind review of My Villas in Bali! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom villas for four nights and i cannot recommend it highly enough. The location is great, only walking distance to the beach and beach bars in Seminyak. The villas themselves are new and extremely well maintained, and as for Aaron and his staff, they are second to none. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and welcome and were so helpful when it came to booking restaurants and day trips. Not to mention the delicious in-villa breakfasts they cooked us each morning! I have stayed in a number of other villas in the area, but none compare to My Villas in Bali! We will definitely be staying here again next time we're in Bali.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
MyVillasinBali, General Manager at My Villas in Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Hi Emma!

Thankyou so much for your kind review!
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at My Villas in Bali and we look forward to your return!
I will pass on your compliments to our wonderful staff, i know they will appreciate it!

myvillasinbali.com

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and I felt like I never wanted to leave. It was in a great spot, staff were excellent. Rooms were very clean and well presented. I would recommend anyone travelling to Bali to put this on their list of places to stay . Preferably first as there is no place like it! :) very relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2013

Wow Rheanna!

Thankyou for your kind review and recommendation!

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Bali!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2013

These villas are PERFECT! From the location, the amenities, the villa itself, the staff, and the butlers… this place has it all. The entrance to this hidden secret ensures privacy, security and tranquility and only a step off the hustle and bustle of Seminyak. The butlers are an awesome bonus to these stunning villas in which they cooked our breakfast daily in our villa and were always happy to assist us in any of our requests like reservations for tours, restaurants and any other points of interest. The level of importance and attention we received throughout our stay truly made us feel like the rich and famous. The villas have everything you need from a spacious bedroom, large luxurious marble bathroom, open air lounge room, great size pool, and your own kitchenette. What more could you ask for. We would like to thank Nengah, Ernie and Putu for looking after us so well. We would also like to thank Aaron for perfect and easy booking and communication from the beginning of our enquiry to the end of our stay. We will definitely be back! Many thanks Nick and Dani

Room Tip: All rooms are fantastic!