“Perfect honeymoon !”

My Villas in Bali
Bengaluru, India
“Perfect honeymoon !”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Last week we had our first trip to Bali, that too for our honeymoon and we selected My Villas after a lot of research on the net. We were not disappointed ! The entrance in itself is hardly visible from the street, but once you are inside the villa, it is a whole different story. The villas are exactly what you see in the pictures, beautiful and very romantic. The pool is lovely and very good for a quick dip.

Location is a real plus as there many shops/restaurants up and down the street and very close to the main streets and beach. Even with such proximity to pubs and restaurants, it was very quiet inside the villas, we hardly heard any noise from nearby shops or restaurants.

From the first email I had sent, I got very prompt and helpful responses from Aaron, which was one of the reasons for deciding on this villa to stay. Unfortunately, Aaron had to travel back to Australia while we were there on a personal emergency, and we could not meet him in person. But Nengah and the staff made our stay completely comfortable.

The villas are always clean, and the towels replaced regularly. We had opted for airport transfers and day trips to be arranged by the villa and were again glad of this decision. Nengah provided suggestions and answers to all our queries with a smile and we really enjoyed our day trips. Breakfast was prepared by Nengah in our villa at the designated time each day which was very delicious.

There is hardly anything to fault with the place, but I am mentioning a couple here, but mind you, I am really nit-picking here. Order-in menu was very limited, hardly an issue with restaurants abundant near the villa. Also, toilets and showers have glass doors which might be a bit weird if you are staying with friends.

All in all, an unforgettable and beautiful honeymoon in My Villas. I would recommend this villas to anyone planning to visit Seminyak especially if you are on your honeymoon. Thanks to the entire team !

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
MyVillasinBali, Manager at My Villas in Bali, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was our pleasure having you stay with us for your honeymoon. We are sorry we couldn't meet you in person but are so happy that our staff took care of you to the highest standard, we will pass on your compliments to our team.

We wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you back to My Villas in Bali next time you are in Bali,

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Arabic first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Hey Aaron and the gang!

My partner and I could not believe our eyes when we walked into our villa. Honestly, the pictures do it no justice. We took pictures on our camera and it's just no where near how good it actually is in real life. Amazing. Our butler Nengah, was sooo lovely. We miss him so much! He went above an beyond to make us feel at home and had everything we needed. Even on his birthday! The communication between all the staff and Aaron is great, everybody knows your name and helps make your stay the best it can be. The villa is ALWAYS clean, somehow they manage to sneak in when your not home for 5 minutes and make it spotless! I honestly could go on forever about how great it is, but I won't! Friends of mine stayed in villas around the corner that were almost double the price and My Villas in Bali is much better. STAY HERE!! You won't regret it :) Please tell Nengah Yahn and Nicole say hello and that we miss him!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nicole M
Hi Nicole,
Thank you for your excellent review! We are so happy that you loved My Villas in Bali! It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Bali. I will pass on your compliments to our team, and I'm sure it will bring a big smile to their face!

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

The Villas were amazing and just what we needed to unwind on the last couple of days on our trip. Location is fantastic (take business cards as no taxis know where it was). The rooms are brilliant, bed was superb.
Aaron wad incredible helpful and an all round good bloke.
Putu was awesome, any questions/requests were met openly and happily.

Couple of small negative points. Friday and Saturday nights, the sound from the clubs was quite loud, even in the bedroom.
The glass toilet door, I have no issue with it but I'm sure a few other people may be quizzical.
Water pressure in the bathroom. We filled up the bath tub one afternoon, half an hour later we were able to get into a semi full tub.

All in all, highly recommend, will be our first destination when back in Seminyak!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Jason,
Thank you for your kind review and your constructive feedback.
We will definitely look into the points you have brought to our attention and have them fixed ASAP.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass on your compliments to our My Villas in Bali team!

We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in Seminyak,

Kindest regards
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We just spent 10 nights at my Bali Villas and had a great stay.
Villas are new so everything is in top condition and maintained. The villas staff, we had Putu are fantastic. Breakfast was perfect each morning, villa spotless each day and arranged our tours, taxi's and even restaurant bookings.

Area is real good as its close walking to decent shopping and some good eats and beach about 10 min walk down the road. We did look at other villas and found these to be good value and good area.

Managed by an Australian couple so all needs are done and easily arranged if you need anything. Bintang supermarket just down the road and the best place to buy all your food, drinks ect.

We booked my Bali villas for 10 nights to chill and we did, very relaxing, quiet, great pool and villa and top staff. We will stay here should we visit Bali again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank toratora34
Thank you so much for your kind review, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We will pass on your compliments to our staff and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kenilworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom villa for seven nights with our friends next door. The villas are beautiful and clean with its own private swimming pool. They are in a great location of all the attractions of Seminyak. The staff at the villas are really good and helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for your kind review of My Villas in Bali! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Maroochydore, Australia
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom villas for four nights and i cannot recommend it highly enough. The location is great, only walking distance to the beach and beach bars in Seminyak. The villas themselves are new and extremely well maintained, and as for Aaron and his staff, they are second to none. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and welcome and were so helpful when it came to booking restaurants and day trips. Not to mention the delicious in-villa breakfasts they cooked us each morning! I have stayed in a number of other villas in the area, but none compare to My Villas in Bali! We will definitely be staying here again next time we're in Bali.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
MyVillasinBali, General Manager at My Villas in Bali, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Hi Emma!

Thankyou so much for your kind review!
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at My Villas in Bali and we look forward to your return!
I will pass on your compliments to our wonderful staff, i know they will appreciate it!

myvillasinbali.com
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and I felt like I never wanted to leave. It was in a great spot, staff were excellent. Rooms were very clean and well presented. I would recommend anyone travelling to Bali to put this on their list of places to stay . Preferably first as there is no place like it! :) very relaxing.

• Stayed March 2013
Wow Rheanna!

Thankyou for your kind review and recommendation!

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Bali!

Kindest Regards,