My Villas in Bali
US$327
Hotels.com
US$404
US$176
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$225
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
US$265
US$219
US$316
US$243
Agoda.com
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$738
US$273
Agoda.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$676
US$638
Agoda.com
All reviewsprivate poolwaterfall featurebedroom villaevery morningprivate butlerbutler servicecomplete privacydinner reservationsturn down servicelate checkoutthe hustle and bustlespent nights hereinsect repellenta great staybars and restaurantsoutdoor kitchenthoroughly enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 24 February 2014

On my 3rd trip to Bali, this is the best villa I've stayed in! Beautifully fitted out, with gorgeous pool and all the comforts you would expect.

It was my husband's first trip to Bali and he couldn't believe the Villa and the staff!

The staff were fantastic - a big shout out to Nengah, who made our trip even better.

He was so lovely and helpful every day - booking our dinner reservations, tours and answering our questions.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a Villa in Seminyak.

Thank you for making our honeymoon wonderful : )

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
MyVillasinBali, Manager at My Villas in Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

We are so glad we could be a part of making your honeymoon wonderful!

Thank you so much for your kind review, I will pass on your compliments to our team and especially to Nengah!

We look forward to welcoming you back to My Villas in Bali on your next holiday!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Enjoy your privacy in this beautiful Villa, loved the pool used it all day every day, bed so comfortable, have your own Butler he or she will cook your Breakfast, walking distance to great shops, restaurants , day spas, beach and more. Hire a bike 5 min your in Kuta.
My Husband and I enjoyed our stay and we would defiantly stay again.

Room Tip: The villas are all the same, you love them .
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you Claudia for such a kind review!
It was a pleasure to have you and your husband stay with us and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay so much!

We look forward to welcoming you back to My Villas in Bali soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Thanks to the wonderful staff we had a fantastic stay in our fabulously equipped 2 bedroom villa.
The facilities are first class and right in the middle of the hub.
Our staff Ernie and Putu were fabulous nothing was ever too much trouble from breakfast to booking us a lovely restaurant or our driver Merry. I can't recommend these villas more highly.
Thankyou for looking after us so well. Yvonne B

Room Tip: Great for sharing with friends without interfering with each other's privacy.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yvonne B

Thankyou Yvonne for your kind review!
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. I will pass on your compliments to our wonderful team, and we look forward to welcoming you back to My Villas in Bali next time you travel to Bali!

Kindest Regards

My Villas in Bali

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Last week we had our first trip to Bali, that too for our honeymoon and we selected My Villas after a lot of research on the net. We were not disappointed ! The entrance in itself is hardly visible from the street, but once you are inside the villa, it is a whole different story. The villas are exactly what you see in the pictures, beautiful and very romantic. The pool is lovely and very good for a quick dip.

Location is a real plus as there many shops/restaurants up and down the street and very close to the main streets and beach. Even with such proximity to pubs and restaurants, it was very quiet inside the villas, we hardly heard any noise from nearby shops or restaurants.

From the first email I had sent, I got very prompt and helpful responses from Aaron, which was one of the reasons for deciding on this villa to stay. Unfortunately, Aaron had to travel back to Australia while we were there on a personal emergency, and we could not meet him in person. But Nengah and the staff made our stay completely comfortable.

The villas are always clean, and the towels replaced regularly. We had opted for airport transfers and day trips to be arranged by the villa and were again glad of this decision. Nengah provided suggestions and answers to all our queries with a smile and we really enjoyed our day trips. Breakfast was prepared by Nengah in our villa at the designated time each day which was very delicious.

There is hardly anything to fault with the place, but I am mentioning a couple here, but mind you, I am really nit-picking here. Order-in menu was very limited, hardly an issue with restaurants abundant near the villa. Also, toilets and showers have glass doors which might be a bit weird if you are staying with friends.

All in all, an unforgettable and beautiful honeymoon in My Villas. I would recommend this villas to anyone planning to visit Seminyak especially if you are on your honeymoon. Thanks to the entire team !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
MyVillasinBali, Manager at My Villas in Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was our pleasure having you stay with us for your honeymoon. We are sorry we couldn't meet you in person but are so happy that our staff took care of you to the highest standard, we will pass on your compliments to our team.

We wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you back to My Villas in Bali next time you are in Bali,

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Hey Aaron and the gang!

My partner and I could not believe our eyes when we walked into our villa. Honestly, the pictures do it no justice. We took pictures on our camera and it's just no where near how good it actually is in real life. Amazing. Our butler Nengah, was sooo lovely. We miss him so much! He went above an beyond to make us feel at home and had everything we needed. Even on his birthday! The communication between all the staff and Aaron is great, everybody knows your name and helps make your stay the best it can be. The villa is ALWAYS clean, somehow they manage to sneak in when your not home for 5 minutes and make it spotless! I honestly could go on forever about how great it is, but I won't! Friends of mine stayed in villas around the corner that were almost double the price and My Villas in Bali is much better. STAY HERE!! You won't regret it :) Please tell Nengah Yahn and Nicole say hello and that we miss him!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole M

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for your excellent review! We are so happy that you loved My Villas in Bali! It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Bali. I will pass on your compliments to our team, and I'm sure it will bring a big smile to their face!