“Awesome Honeymoon!”

My Villas in Bali
“Awesome Honeymoon!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Abil&adah stupendous honeymoon!
This is our 2nd location of our stay! It was astonishing the moment we step inside the villa! Villa 4.. Ernie was there giving us a sharply defined infomation that we need. We stayed for 5days 4nights.

Frankly,i cried when we walking around the villa because i love it so much! Breakfast for everyday, the best one! Magnificent stay with my villa in bali. Celebrated hubby's bdae and the butler was so sweet they keep the cake in the fridge to keep it fresh. Had a in-house massage. Had a skinny dipping!

Im so glad that everyday has a turndown for us and repellant was always fresh to kill those outrageous mosquito! Hehe

We love the marble gigantic lavatory! We have a mini movie date in our romantic room. Hehe. What you need is there! Easy to get food, easy to find laundry. Cabby,definitely easy!

We had the most great butler service and marvelous honeymoon stay here! I wish,how i wish!!! I wanna stay again!!

I would like to thank All the staff from My Villa in Bali! You guys are awesome!!!!!!! We love all of you! Thanks To Aaron whom drop by for our last few stay! So nice of you! Thank you so much! But the breakfast,is our favourite!

Last but not least, i will definitely come back! And this honeymoon stay is the most prodigious stay ever in my life!

Hearts and kisses and huggies,
Abil&Adah

Checkout our photo!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank sweetdear
MyVillasinBali, General Manager at My Villas in Bali, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
So glad to see that you enjoyed you honeymoon with us. I will definitely pass on your kind comments to Erni as well.

We hope to see you again very soon at My Villas in Bali.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Arabic first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Our family of three stayed at My Villas for 10 nights in July. It worked really well for us with the private pool, breakfast in the villa and location in the heart of Seminyak. The staff were superb, attentive, warm and friendly - nothing was too much trouble. They were great with our 5 year old daughter and we appreciated touches like water toys being dropped off by the pool while we were out. Some great recommendations too for activities and restaurants. Would recommend it and My Villas and the people working there contributed to an excellent family holiday. Thanks!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
MyVillasinBali, General Manager at My Villas in Bali, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review Sarah, we really enjoyed having you and your family stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My partner and I stayed at My Villas in Bali for 7 nights between 23-30 June. We had a great time thanks to the faultless staff, the amazing villa and great Seminyak location. For us, the experience started when trying to book the villa. We decided to take advantage of a stay for 7, pay for 6 promotion. However, the website showed that they had vacancy for only 6 of the 7 nights. I emailed the manager using the email listed on the website. Within 24 hours, I had received a response from Aaron the manager, advising that they could accommodate us for the dates we wanted and that he had updated the website so we could book. We proceeded to book, and secured our accommodation. Aaron contacted me again shortly after booked to ask for our arrival information. He was very prompt, friendly and courteous in his communications.

About one week before arriving, Aaron contacted me again to re-confirm our arrival information so that it could be passed onto the driver. When we arrived at the airport, the driver was waiting, and he took us straight to the Villas. Upon arrival, we met Nengah and Putu, two of the butlers and they helped us settle in and sort out the paperwork.

During our stay, they were extremely helpful and friendly, doing simple things like organising (reputable) taxis, providing suggestions on where to eat, organising short tours and transfers to Ubud for the next part of our holiday. A few times we requested to make changes to tour timings etc. Each time our Butler was happy to accommodate our request and make the necessary changes. Our butler also made a fabulous breakfast each morning at a pre-arranged time of our choosing.

The staff were very accommodating. On our final day, we asked for a late checkout and because they had no one staying in our villa that night, they said we could checkout whenever we liked at no extra charge. We thought this was very considerate. When we finally checked out at 2pm (normal checkout was 12 noon), we bumped into Aaron who asked us how our stay was and wished us well for the remainder of our stay in Bali. Then, to top that off, the staff offered to subsidise our transfer from Seminyak to Ubud (seeing as we would not be using the departure transfer that they provide from the Resort to the Airport). So instead of costing us $25 USD for the Seminyak – Ubud transfer that they had originally quoted, they only charged us $10 USD which was very thoughtful and a reasonable compromise. It was these little things that made our stay just perfect.

We used the laundry service once during our stay. We found the prices to be very reasonable. Note that there is a small laundry across the road from the entrance. We were going to use, however the day we went to use it they were closed, so we decided to leave it with our butler instead. It turned out to be cheaper than we had calculated too which was a bonus. For a standard load of laundry it cost us about 60,000 IDR, though each item was charged separately (a couple of thousand IDR per item).

All in all, we would highly recommend My Villas in Bali. I would stay there again if travelling to Seminyak.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank S R
Thank you so much for your kind review Shaun, we hope to see you again very soon at My Villas in Bali.
Sydney
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed here for a week in May for a combined wedding anniversary/birthday celebrations.

Our villa was amazing... beautiful, so clean and spacious! It was nice to have the lounge area open and next to the pool. At times when we'd get too hot, we'd hang out on the airconditioned bedroom and watch a movie etc. You can turn the waterfall on for the pool and that completely drowns out any outside noise:) All we wanted to do everytime we left the villa in to the busy streets was to go back to our villa and chill in the pool! which we did most of the time. They have an ipod dock/speaker(unfortunately for 4 or older), full kitchen, supply insect repellent etc.

Wonderful staff, you get your own butler who will answer yor calls and texts(on the iphone they provide you for your stay with credit!). Admittedly, it did get confusing at times who to call or text as there were 2-3 people depending on which shift. We'd text someone thinking that was the right person but they're on their way home etc. They are all wonderful and very accommodating though. Both our butlers made amazing pancakes:) Very generous with towels and bottles of water etc.

Location was very convenient... 5-10 min walk to Bintan supermarket, convenience store 100m down the road. We did get sick on having to catch a taxi to go to the main part of Seminyak where all the restaurants were. As we'd only try and get the proper "Blue bird taxi" and they weren't always around.

We had villa 4, which was directly down the drive way and to be honest, I wish people from the street couldn't see which villa we were going into.

It's also next to a bar/club so we were probably woken up from music in the middle of the night 3 nights out of the 7.

I highly recommend the villa get some sort of "Do not disturb" sign or something so the butler wouldn't just walk in when you're hanging out in your bedroom:) You can't hear the knock when you're inside and we were a little surprised when someone walked in for a turn down service when we were just watching a movie in bed. We could of course have texed earlier declining the turn down service but this particular day was much earlier than others.

Do not leave any food out after room service etc overnight as there will be LOTS of ants! we made that mistake the first night! There's also a stray cat living in the area which obviously comein at night but we only realised after it rained a little and left paw prints everywhere! haha

They were SOOO accommodating for our last day as we had a flight at 11pm and gave us late check out as it wasn't busy. It makes so much difference not having to check out at midday. We were so, so grateful.

We would definitely consider staying here again. Thank you to all the wonderful staff at My villas in Bali!

Room Tip: As far away from the bar/club as possible.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello Ai,

Thank you so much for your kind review, all our staff were happy to assist you to ensure that you enjoyed your birthday and anniversary.

Also, thank you for your feedback about a "Do not disturb" we are already starting implement this from your feedback.

We hope to see you again soon at My Villas in Bali.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I was there in May 2014. The place was sparkling clean. The service staff were responsive and friendly. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The bathroom was so luxurious that I did not feel like coming out of it. The beds were soft but provided firm back support. There were some mosquitoes at night but I guess in Bali, they are everywhere. The villa is not cheap though. We ordered room service until we realised that the villa staff hopped out to buy our food from nearby restaurants. Hence, we also did the same and saved half the cost on meals. There is a lovely store diagonally to the left across the road that has gluten free meal options. I discovered that too late.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind review, and especially for the positive comments about our bed and bathroom, as were 2 of the areas that we really focussed on to ensure that guests had a wonderful stay.

We hope to see you again at My Villas in Bali really soon.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Just amazing this is the best place I have ever stayed and I have been to Bali 4 times previously, America, Italy and Thailand. This place topped the lot! It was just so relaxing and words can't describe how much I want to be there. When we go to Bali again we will definetley be staying here again because it was just the best and judging by the other reviews this is the same for many! Thankyou My Villas Bali

Ryan and Fit

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Ryan,

We would love also love to have you back at My Villas in Bali.

We hope to see you soon!

Hope Island, Australia
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have travelled to Bali on several occassions & have stayed in other villas previously. I can not recommend My Villas in Bali more highy. On arrival we were met by Aaron who was happy to answer all our questions & offer suggestions. Our stay in the villa was for 7 nights, our butler Nengah was absolutely fantastic, we loved his visit of a morning, nothing was a problem for Nengah he would go out of his way to help in anyway he could. The villas are extremely clean & have everything you want. It was great to come home each day for a refreshing swim in your own pivate pool. The villas are close to restaurants and bars but still very quiet when in your own courtyard. Absolute paradise, cant wait to return. Thank you Aaron & the staff for a fantstic holiday.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 13Jennie
Thank you so much for your review, I will pass on your feedback to Nengah.

We hope to see you again soon and we will arrange to make sure that Nengah will also be assigned as your butler on your next visit.