“Value for money, quiet, convenient location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Masterbedroom Masterbedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Masterbedroom
Masterbedroom
Privat garden with pool and Gazbeo
Privat pool with privat garden
full kitchen
Bathroom
Pool
Pool with garden
privat garden with Gazeboo
Privat garden with gazebo
Bathroom
Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
names-all...
Darwin, Australia
“Value for money, quiet, convenient location.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Convenient location walking distance to main shopping strip.
Fully equipped villa with everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
Especially like the two separate bedrooms with ensuite.
Highly recommend this accommodation.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hong Kong
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
leilahs01
Montreal, Canada
“ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Writing this as I am checking out in a few minutes, I was a little bit skeptical when booking for the villa because I base all my booking on reviews from the users.
Marco informed me I can check the reviews on the other villas and indeed they were great!

The location is great but thats not the most important part! The villa is GREAT. Clean, no weird smell, pool and garden is very well maintained! Rooms are very clean. Absolutely wonderful! But theres something else, we arrived at 8 PM and at our surprise, in the fridge we found jam, butter, bread, milk, eggs !! I mean, who does that? Such a nice way to welcome the customers. We had our room cleaned every day even if we didn't have the "make-up room" sign on the door. Water bottles placed and even sim cards for EVERY type of phone!!!! Ah theres nothing else that comes to my mind but we indeed had a pleasant stay, if Canada wasn't 21 hours flight, I would have came back every month!
Thanks to Marco and his staff!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing