Stayed in 1 Bedroom Private swimming pool Villa for 6 nights.
Stayed 25th-29th Jan and 31th Jan - 2nd Feb, traveled as a couple.
- a very good Italian and Mexican restaurant are only 3 minutes walk from the hotel
- main shopping area, supermarket and bunch of good restaurant in Seminyak are 5 minutes walk from the hotel
- only 10 mins drive to Seminyak beach
- Recommend "Acupressure Aromatherapy Massage" since I like strong message
- Price was very reasonable
- quality was very good. I love the congree in Bali style a lot!!
- was in room service, all I need to do is sign the breakfast order then the staff will bring the breakfast to your room on time!!
- Room was very clean,staff put a lot of effort to keep the room and hotel very clean
- Provided coil every day
- look exactly the same as the pictures from the official website
- was very weak in Room Morotai, this room is far from lobby
- was OK in Room Moyo, this room is closer from lobby
- was excellent during our stay
【Room Moyo Tips:】
- better wifi and TV signal
- water from the bath tub was quite slow
- a bit noisy during the day, this room is next to the street and construction site.(start from 08:00 to18:00)
- not suit to travel with friend since the wall between toilet and shower are glass
【Room Morotai Tips:】
- very Quite room since this room is away from the street and the construction site
- very weak wifi
- TV signal was not very good
- water from the bath tub was quite strong
- good to travel with friend, more privacy in the toilet and shower
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a desirable residential environment in the heart of Bali’s prestigious Seminyak village, Uma Sapna is near an array of fashionable restaurants, shopping areas and vibrant nightlife. Sublime white-sand beaches are a few minutes from us and Ngurah Rai International Airport is 30 minutes away. Blends privacy and comfort with art, culture and design for a unique holiday experience in a place to soothe the senses-mind, body and soul. Self-contained villas are perfect for honeymooners or for the discerning travelers seeking an escape, just the way they like it. We also proud to house one of the best restaurant in Seminyak, Kilo Bali. Opened in September 2014, Kilo Bali offers Kilo’s signature dishes, but also presents specials that are created with local ingredients and produce in mind to transform the sharing experience while captivating the diner’s imagination and palate. Distinguished by unconventional and modern minimalist architecture that challenges the traditional landscape, Kilo Bali offers a quiet respite away from all the hustle and bustle of Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Uma Sapna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uma Sapna Seminyak
- Uma Sapna Hotel Seminyak
- Uma Sapna Bali/Seminyak