Uma Sapna
eqUILIBRIA SEMINYAK(Seminyak)
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)
  • Breakfast included
1,308 results
All reviewskilo restaurantexecutive villaspa pooleat streetlarger poolroom serviceour honeymoonfree upgradehuge bathcomplimentary massagebreakfast is servedprivate gardenevery morningoutdoor areathe main streetspent nightsnice villa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I would recommend Uma Sapna not quite 5 star but this property was fantastic complete privacy & silence the idea place to get away from it all.
The layout of the Villa was roomy & had everything you needed yes as a couple of other reviewers have stated it may need the odd touch up here & there but you really have to look hard.
Outside by your by the pool was so spacious with the grassed area you got plenty of sun & for those who are not so inclined the daybed in the under covered area was perfect.
The staff always helpful always extremely polite.
The location was fantastic within walking distance to some fantastic restaurants & yes plenty of great shops.
We will defiantly be back because of all it had to offer.

Room Tip: We had the Aloe room down the back perfect
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
umasapna, General Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Andrea C,

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. Also I am very much pleased with the fact that you noticed the friendliness of our staff and the effort they take to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

I would like to thank you very much for recommending us to other TripAdvisor users and we all look very much forward in to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been to Bali several times and this was up there with my favourite accommodations. I stayed in an executive pool suite at the very back of the block

PROS: The expansive rooms, enormous bed and simple furnishings made me feel very special! I never tire of the novelty of having a private pool and garden. If you're after a dose of sleek, minimalist luxe, then this is the place for you. The room service was lovely and prompt and the breakfast was tasty.

CONS: If you're after something with more 'Balinese' charm (carved wooden doors, hindi statues, incense, thatched roofs) then this is not the place for you. If you're a big person with big appetite the breakfast may leave you hungry.

Room Tip: Request a room at the back of the block.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank freyajane
umasapna, General Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear freyajane,

I am very proud to read that Uma Sapna belongs to one of your favorite places to stay in Bali. I am also very happy to read that our king size bed and furnishing made you feel very special during your stay with us.

On behalf of the entire staff of Uma Sapna I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us and we all look very much forward in to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Being our first stop in Bali it was amazing. Villa is beautiful, friendly staff, breakfast served in the villa (hope for better choices). The only minor issue I have is there are lots of tiny ants crawling near the dining area hence they always join us for breakfast. A short walk from the villa brings you to the busy street, great location. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
umasapna, General Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Tan K,

I am very happy to read that you noticed the effort our staff does to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. However we are not happy about the fact that ants around your villa were disturbing you during breakfast. In a tropical environment like Bali it is always hard to deal with all the different insects that are hanging around everywhere. We always do our best to keep them out as much as possible, but this time we did not succeed and therefore I would like to apologize to you. From now on we will take more action against the ants in the environment around our villa's.

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us and we all look very much forward in to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Our recent stay here was lovely. We were upgraded from the spa pool upon arrival. The staff are friendly, the pool and villa are kept clean, the breakfast is good, only a short walk to shops, restaurants etc. highly recommend using the spa...we took the spa package..3 hours worth! It was excellent value.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
umasapna, General Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Bianca F,

On behalf of the entire staff of Uma Sapna I can say we are very much pleased with your positive review about the maintenance of our pools, the spa facilities and the breakfast served served to you. Here at Uma Sapna our staff always tries to provide our guests with the best possible relaxing stay. We want our guests to experience modern luxury with a Balinese touch and all this for a affordable price.

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us and for recommending us to other TripAdvisor users. We look very much forward in to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed here as a group of three couples in the lead up to a wedding. Each couple had a private villa with its own swimming pool. The villas themselves were well appointed and private. The way the complex is set up means that you're not really able to hear noise from other villas. Which was of particular importance for our group as one of the couples had a small child who needed relative silence to sleep. Two days before the wedding a large group of us went to a water park (of which I'll post a review of shortly) and this resulted in a group of about 15 drunken fungal hallucinogen effected men marauding about in one of the villas, jumping off the roof into the pool, swearing loudly and generally causing a scene. Amazingly, the sleeping child in the next villa slept right through the ruckus, which is a resounding endorsement of the sound insulation qualities of the villas. Of further note was how accommodating the staff were. When we needed to hurriedly clean the villa up before the girls returned home, we were able to request assistance from the staff and they were both understanding and efficient.

The location of the Villa is very handy and close to the main restaurant strip of Seminyak. The Villas are also more than happy to accommodate you with a scooter if you require also. We found the room service food to be really good too. Although why you would order this when you could head out for some pretty amazing meals I"m not sure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Cartron3030,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am very happy to read that you and your friends we're able to have such a wonderful time before the wedding and you noticed the excellent design in our villa's for preventing other guests hearing you when you have a good time. Privacy is one of the many strengths of Uma Sapna, providing guests with the most relaxing stay possible but still remain close to the center of action in Seminyak.

I hope the wedding also was a great success also and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.