“I always enjoy staying @ Uma Sapna.”
Review of Uma Sapna

Uma Sapna
Ranked #16 of 144 Hotels in Seminyak
Okinawa, Japan
“I always enjoy staying @ Uma Sapna.”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

It was years ago, I firstly stayed @ Uma Sapna.
Ever since, I always stay @ Uma Sapna every time I visit Bali.
The swimming pools are well taken care of, the rooms are nicely designed, the atmosphere is really sexy.
What is more, their hospitality and service is outstanding!!!!
I love this villa deeply.

I brought my friends to Uma Sapna last week, and they all now understood what I have been telling them about the villa for years. Now, they are the fans, as well.

I am already looking forward to staying @ Uma Sapna, again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

umasapna, General Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear partyaddict,

I am always very happy to see guests loving their stay at our villas so much, they become repeater guests. Hopefully you will keep loving your stays at Uma Sapna and that the service of our staff may never be disappointing.

We all look very much forward in to welcoming you again at Uma Sapna! :)

Ismoyo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

This was our second trip to Uma Sapna 5 years later and it most certainly lived up to the previous trip and more. We stayed in a relatively new executive villa, the decor is minamalist and sleek yet extremely comfortable. We had a gorgeous huge bath and very comfortable bed. We loved having a private garden and pool to relax in during the day. Although it is very private, sound did travel slightly from the adjacent villa but it wasn't a major issue. The breakfasts included are also excellent as is the service. The staff arranged all transport and dinner bookings, nothing is too much trouble. We had 3 massages in the spa, all of which were fantastic. All in all we would highly recommend Uma Sapna and would definitely visit again.

• Stayed June 2014
umasapna, General Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Milly H,

It is always good to see guests returning to our villa's. As I can read your second stay lived up to all your expectations. I am very happy to read that you noticed the fact that our staff is always trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible and no request should be to much for our guests.

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us and we all look very much forward in to welcoming you again in the near future.

Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Quite the stay. Very impressed. The only issue was that the toilet kept breaking but the staff, villa, food were all up to expectations. Will definitely come back and stay again. Close to shopping, Kudeta, and Potato Head. The spa was also exceptional.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Peter D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am very happy to read that you valued your stay with Uma Sapna as excellent. I would like to apologize for the toilet which kept being broken. Our staff is working very hard to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Therefore this is not the way we like to serve our guests.

On the other hand I am very much pleased to read that you noticed the perfect location of Uma Sapna close to all the main hotspots in the Seminyak area but still experience privacy and a tranquil environment.

I would like to thank you again for writing a review about us and we all look very much forward in to welcoming you again in the near future.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Arrived for a 1 week stay in June in a Pool Villa and received an upgrade to an Executive Pool Villa. The villa, layout, pool and garden were all fantastic and very private.

All staff were very helpful and genuinely friendly and accommodating.

Whilst there is currently no onsite restaurant (it is currently under construction) it is only a short walk to many of Seminyak's favourite eateries and there is a comprehensive room service menu for the times you want to kick back in your own private environment.

Highly recommended place to stay and we'll be back for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Paul O
Dear Paul O,

I am very happy you noticed the effort our staff makes to provide our guests with the best possible services. No requests of our guests is to much. Also I am very happy you noticed the tranquility and private setting at out villas.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We all look very much forward to welcoming you again and hopefully you will enjoy the new food experience that Uma Sapna can provide by that time.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Uma Sapna is a private and peaceful haven in busy Seminyak. In fact you'll feel like you're the only ones there which is probably just the way you'll like it. The Villas are stylish and minimalist in their decor which gives them a nice air of tranquility.

Uma Sapna is well located, just off Eat Street and an easy walk or quick, cheap taxi ride to a huge array of trendy clothes and homewares stores and fine dining restaurants. So many restaurants in fact, that you'd need to stay in Seminyak for 6 months to try them all. Our favourites were Olive, Lilin at Potato Head Beach Club and Taco Beach.

The staff at Uma Sapna are attentive and nothing is too much trouble. We had an Executive Villa with a beautiful pool which was the perfect temperature. Our villa 'Tidore', abutted the lane on the other side from reception and there were no issues with noise at all and wi-Fi always worked well. Brekky was fine and delivered on time daily to our alfresco area.

We had a midnight flight home and were afforded a late checkout at 6pm. We were able to leave our bags at reception whilst we went out and enjoyed our last night in Bali before returning to Uma Sapna for a shower at their Spa to freshen up before our flight which was much appreciated.

Can't find anything to be critical of at Uma Sapna. It's a Perfect spot, especially for couples and I wouldn't hesitate to return.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Damo35,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. As you stated Uma Sapna provides their guests with a tranquil and private environment which is perfect designed for couples. The location of Uma Sapna fits in this image. We try to give our guests the feeling of being outside the busy streetlife of Seminyak but still remain within a 5min walk of shops and restaurants.

From the month July our guests don't even have to take the 5 minute walk anymore because the new Uma Sapna restaurant will open her doors. So hopefully we can welcome you again in the near future to enjoy our new food experience.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Just returned from a fabulous 2 week stay at uma sapna
Myself hubby and 4 year old were upgraded on arrival and nothing was too much trouble

Breakfast arrived on time everyday and even catered for the fussy guest -me and provided me skimmed milk and low fat yogurt!

The villa was kept immaculate and even the Garden was swept daily

Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and we felt really comfortable

5 minutes walk into the main strip and 20 mins to the beach but taxis were so inexpensive so if you fancied a lift back from th beach you could

We visited the water park in kuta, turtle island, jambaran bay Nusa doa all via local taxis

We never had a bad evening meal in seminyak but would recommend the tuna spring rolls at rumours the Mexican place on the Same road as uma sapna and potato head for food and drinks

Thank you Uma Sapna we will definitely re visit

Lisa Alex & Isabele

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Lisalou1978,

I am really happy to read your enthusiastic review about your stay with us. Also our staff will be very happy you noticed the fact that they always try to provide our guests with the best possible service. I can read that we're very happy with the breakfast served to you in your villa. From this July on the food services at Uma Sapna will be even better. As you maybe have noticed we are currently building the new Uma Sapna restaurant which will open its doors in July.

We look very much forward in to welcoming you again in the near future to experience Uma Sapna's new restaurant.

Kindest Regards,
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Well..we stayed here for our honeymoon.. But it was last year (2013) ..not 2014 (TripAdvisor doesn't accept reviews on trips made more than a year back). I know I am verrrryy late, but the best part is I still remember our entire stay even now...as if it was a recent stay! A completely UNFORGETTABLE stay!
Ours was a last minute plan-B honeymoon trip to Bali. And I will always feel 'I wish it was our plan-A trip!'
The bigg rooms with private pools was one of the reasons why the stay was sooo good, and a location not directly opening up on the main road makes it really peaceful. Easy walk to the main market/restaurants. Great service. Awesome breakfast in bed!! :)
Will definitely stay here if get a chance to visit Bali again.
(Read a few recent reviews..I wish we were also given some upgrades then..but that doesn't make any part of our experience negative)
Loved it.

• Stayed February 2014
umasapna, General Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Priyanka K,

I am very happy to read your review about your stay with us one year a go. It fulfills our hearths with pleasure that even after one year you can imagine Uma Sapna like it was yesterday. We hope you had a wonderful honeymoon and you are still happy together with your partner. Hopefully we can welcome you again in the near future in Bali and especially in our villa's.

I would like to thank you very much for writing a review about your stay with us and like I said before we all look very much forward in to welcoming you again in the near future.