“*True union))))*”
Review of Uma Sapna

Uma Sapna
Ranked #14 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 20 July 2014

It was hard to find the best hotel in seminyak as we did not have prior reservation. After a long search we finally found the amazing place i.e. UMA SAPNA. It met all our expectations with its

Location: We were looking for the same location which is very quiet, calm and close to all the attractive places.

Room: Our room name was Timor(which means an island in sour part of Indonesia, hope am right). It was quite big and spacious. Having private pool and a small garden. Everything was perfect in that room which made me united with it. Love it very much))))

Staff: It is said very true that people makes difference. Staff was perfect, friendly and always having smile on their faces which is must to give the warm gesture.

Service: Service was best, just give a call or ask them it will be done very quick which impressed me a lot.

Value: Just want to say it was worth for me to pay bcoz at the end of the day you want satisfaction and happiness which I got. So happy)))

Overall: It met my expectations and recommended to all those who are looking for a wonderful vacation in Bali!!!

Cheers!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
UmaSapna V, Management & Staff at Uma Sapna, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Uniyalmani,

We were delighted to have you as our guest at Villa Uma Sapna, Seminyak, Bali and hope that your visit was a pleasant as it possibly could be.

We are very happy to know that your holiday was very relaxing and exceeded your every expectation right from the the timeless beauty of the Balinese ambiance of our villas, the perfect location and the exceptional service from all team members who were always helpful and went beyond their way to ensure your stay is comfort and perfectly enjoyable.

All of us here hope your journey to your country will be a pleasant one, and that it will not be long before you are back with us for another visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing villas very clean and private we ordered breakfast and had it in our villa every morning it was great, its in a good location easy walk to all the restaurants, the housekeepers do a great job everything is always spotless, we will be back!

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Bansharkfin,

Just a few lines to tell you how pleased I and the entire team was to make your personal acquaintance during your stay at Uma Sapna Villa. I hope that we have created a lasting memory and a truly unforgettable holiday.

Indeed we hope to be able to have the pleasure of welcoming again in the not to distant future at Uma Sapna Villa, we remain,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This has to be one of my wonderful accommodation experiences ever, from start to finish. I booked Uma Sapna, out of a myriad of choices in Seminyak but really wasn't sure what to expect.

It began with my airport pick-up, and despite my flight being delayed by over an hour, the Uma Sapna driver was there waiting for me and drove me to the villas with plenty of friendly chat. Once there, I was greeted graciously and check-in was a breeze. I was also informed they had upgraded my room so once they delivered me to the villa, I was over the moon.

The villa itself is larger than most hotel rooms with a huge and comfortable bed, plenty of storage space, a bathroom with a separate shower and huge bath and an in-room safe. However easily the best part of the villa is the private pool ( perhaps 7-8 metres in length) set in an outside area which has high walls for privacy but bedecked in beautiful trees and greenery. One of the trees (I think frangipani) overhangs the pool so flowers would drop in and float on the top of the water creating a lovely scene.

Breakfast came as part of the package which you order the night before from a large selection of options.This is delivered at a time of my choosing and without fail, the food was well-prepared and delicious. I also ordered a room service meal one night and this was equally tasty. There is a fridge outside which is well-stocked and prices are very reasonable (and bottled water is complimentary).

The villa complex is only a short walk into the main Seminyak shopping area and there are loads of restaurants, cafes and bars from which to choose. I never felt unsafe walking to and from the villa and there were always plenty of staff around to help out with any query when needed. The staff without fail would greet me with a smile whenever I encountered them, whether they were reception staff, gardeners or cleaners.

On my last day, I had a late flight out and they offered me the use of the shower in their onsite spa so I could freshen up after a full day in Bali, before heading away on my flight. I took advantage of their transfer service and was delivered safely to the airport that night.

I cannot recommend Uma Sapna highly enough - from the villa itself (which I found hard to tear myself away from), to the lovely staff, to the reasonable price, it was just perfect and I wouldn't choose anywhere else if I return to Bali (and I sure will be returning). Thank you for making my stay so wonderful!

Room Tip: Room with a private pool for your own slice of luxury
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
umasapna, Management & Staff at Uma Sapna, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Chris H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us and sharing your pleasant experience during your stay at Uma Sapna Villa. We are most delighted to learn that you were impressed with our service and facilities.

We strongly believe in providing our guests with the highest services and utmost attention to detail and nothing makes us happier than a confirmation of our guest’s satisfaction.

Your fine compliments are highly appreciated and we shall certainly share them with our associates.

I hope to welcome you again at Uma Sapna Villa and remain.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Great experience at Uma Sapna. There was however a mix up with one type of room we were booked in. However, they were quick to remedy the situation and was honest and very apologetic that it was their mistake.

ROOM:

The room was great and the size was perfect. It actually looks bigger than in the photos.

BREAKFAST:

Breakfast was good but did not have too many choices aside from eggs and Indonesian breakfast. But I liked that fact that it was complete. I would get eggs/sausage, pancakes, cereal, juice, coffee and fruits for my breakfast. It was quite filling.

SPA:

We were not able to try the spa because it was fully booked. So book in advance to make sure that you get a slot.

SERVICE:

Service was spectacular. Everyone was always smiling and were very helpful with all our inquiries and in whatever we needed.

LOCATION:

Location is good. Just a cab ride away to the beach and nearby areas. It is just a quick 5 min walk to the main area/shopping street of Seminyak. Quite difficult to walk on the main road though, because there is no sidewalk.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
umasapna, Management & Staff at Uma Sapna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Greg142,

On behalf of the whole team of Uma Sapna we would like to thank you for staying with us. We are happy to read that you noticed the way our staff is always trying to provide our guests with the most quick and accurate services as possible.

On the other hand we feel very much sorry about the fact that we disappointed you with mixed up in room type you were booked. On behalf of the entire team of Uma Sapna I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor and for recommending us to other people. We look very much forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We have just moved on from the uma sapna and we are saying "should have kept the best till last" Our stay was above any of our expectations:) The breakfast was super and lovely having it delivered and eaten in private! The plunge pool was so relaxing. Huge room and bathroom. Ladies in the spa were accommodating as we were running late we rang apologized and rescheduled they bent over backwards to assist us. Well located and at the same time secluded. My husband and I have travelled a lot staying at all different places, this is one place we will talk about for years to come. We loved every moment!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Debbieperth,

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us.

We are so grateful that you loved our breakfast and spa and it is also good to read that you acknowledge our well location and at the same time secluded. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Indonesia and especially with us.

On behalf of the whole Uma Sapna team i would like to thank you for your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We absolutely loved staying at Uma Sapna! Their rooms are spacious and have a great layout. The private pool is such a nice luxury to have on vacation. We looked forward to the breakfast that is delivered every morning. The location is out of the busy bustle of the main streets but easy to get to around. The staff was beyond friendly. We will be back again hopefully very soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Holly C,

We are happy to read that you loved your stay with Uma Sapna. Also we are happy you noticed that you loved the room and layout, the private pool that such a nice luxury to have on your vacation and also our location that is out of the busy bustle of the main streets but easy to get to around.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in paradise again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Please find below a summary of the main issue we encountered during our stay:
- Private pool: every single day from the first day we had problems with our pool spa: the spa did not started automatically and required maintenance the first morning, the spa made huge noises and required maintenance, the spa had not enough water and required maintenance, the light in the spa came out and required maintenance (I think this is a health and safety risk), spa was switch on/off with no consistency so we constantly had to call reception to start the spa
- Breakfast: every day there were mistake in the breakfast (element were missing such as yogurt) and the were quite often mixed up with another one (e.g. got green tea instead of jasmin tea)
- villa maintenance: two light spot starts to come out from the ceiling, proving that villa are not very well maintained therefore your high potential villa are degrading at a very fast rate.
- Airport transfer: we used the airport transfer to get to the airport: it was extremely expensive, I was expecting price quoted to be with tax included but it was not and the driver was absolutely not friendly: he did not speak during the whole journey. We used airport transfer to get to our previous villa, it was much cheaper and service was much better (complimentary water was also provided in the other transfer).

In summary, I have been quite disappointed with our stay, because price paid does not match the service provided. We raise our issues on a daily basis but apparently nothing was logged.

Location is OK, 20min from the beach and close to main road of Seminiak. I would recommend going to other 4 stars facility as you will get better value than here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
umasapna, Management & Staff at Uma Sapna, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Vince289,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. As you maybe can read at TripAdvisor our other guests are very happy with the value and service they receive from our staff. Our maintenance crew is working very hard everyday to maintain our villas in a good condition. For the next time we would like to ask you to inform at our front desk if the villa does not match your expectations. If so, we can undertake action right away.

Still we feel very much sorry for our services not meeting up with your expectations, however our policy for drivers to pick our guests up with a smile, which in your situation was not the case. We have attended all our drivers on this fact and I would like to thank you for that.

I would like to apologize deeply for the four star unworthy services we provided you with. I can understand that for that kind of money you expect and should be expecting four star worthy services. I'm definitely sure we can provide you with 4 star or even better.

I would like to invite you to stay with us again to experience the real Uma Sapna and I would like to apologize one more time and I would like to thank you for providing us with feedback on how to improve our services.

We all look very much forward in to welcoming you again in the near future.