“Comfy and good location suitable for all”

TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali
Ranked #39 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stayed for 2 nights with friends and we did enjoyed our stay.
Location - Walking/shopping distance to anywhere. Walk the shop while shopping the walk.
Service - Excellent. Smiles and greetings everywhere. Service staff took the initiatives to chat up and ask.
Cleanliness - CLEAN.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

TS Suites is an amazing hotel. Feels very hip and happening. Amazing room with fantastic touches such as bath salts, free mini bar, wifi that you don't have to keep re-logging into and the best pool.

There are many amazing and beautiful hotels on Bali but what has made this one stand out is the staff. We had a misunderstanding regarding our booking and the receptionist Yatata was incredibly amazing in getting it sorted to beyond our satisfaction. Without Yatata our holiday would not have been as good. Other staff like Bala and Danok are also incredible.

We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed in Tshell room for 2 nights on the second floor. We had a pleasant experience and this is one of the rare hotels where the room looks as great as in the pictures! Other plus points include perfect location near Seminyak, Kuta and Canggu and a free of charge daily Mini Bar.

Other plus points include free bath salts provided to enhance your soaking experience and relatively great breakfast spread.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from main street and away from nightclub noises.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank N T
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We booked TS Suites based on the glowing reviews. We were looking forward to it. However we were sorely disappointed. We stayed 2 nights but actually had to change room twice! We arrived and requested for a room away from the road after reading complains about traffic noise. After returning from dinner, we realized there was NO HOT SHOWER in our room. After a lot of calling back and forth past midnight and waiting for technician to fix the problem, we were finally moved to another room in the front of the hotel when they could not solve it.
The whole night we didn't sleep well due to traffic noise and other hotel guests slamming their doors at all hours of the night. Very annoying, especially when you go on holiday to relax but instead end up irritated and drained due to poor sleep. We got up early since we could not sleep anyway and requested to change room to a quieter part of the hotel that ALSO has a WORKING HOT SHOWER. We returned after breakfast and were told our room was ready. The bellboy came to collect our things for moving again. this time we spent 40mins walking up and down the corridors and floors as there was a miscommunication between their staff. They could not find/agree on the room to move us to. Other guests were leaving the hotel by this time to start on their day's activities but we had to waste precious holiday time due to the staff's absolute incompetence.
Finally we were moved to a suite. To be honest I don't care for the upgrade. All we were asking for is a decent comfortable room with working amenities but this was not to be found. Exhausted, we slept for another 2 hours, through a NOISY aircon fan in our THIRD room. It was really loud, not like a normal machine sound. Before we left the hotel to finally start our day in mid afternoon, I instructed the front desk to please fix the fan problem as we really needed a good night's rest. Imagine my frustration when we returned that night to find that our room was not even made up (I had pressed for room makeup service before we left) and the NOISY FAN PROBLEM WAS STILL THERE. I called the front desk once again and as usual the staff just apologized profusely, to which I finally demanded that they take me seriously and fix the problem instead of just apologizing! Seriously what is the point of saying sorry over and over again when your hotel fails to rectify problems? Finally the technician comes and concludes that I cannot turn the aircon fan to HIGH. It must only be kept at MEDIUM. What then is the point of having an aircon control to adjust the temputure and fan speed??
I have never been more glad to check out of a hotel. I have never changed rooms twice in ANY hotel stay. This is incomprehensible. I understand that the hotel is 7 months old but still these are basic requirements for any hotel. Hot shower, comfortable room. The problem with this hotel is that though the design is swanky, it is severely lacking in hardware. Staff are only good at apologizing but not acting on and fixing the problem, which is immensely annoying and a complete waste of the guest's time. Breakfast food is crappy and tastes like it was prepared many hours before.There was a large wall crack in the suite we were put up in. I don't know if we were just plain unlucky to be given such lousy rooms but I will never return to TS Suites again after such a horrible experience.

Room Tip: Ensure your room has a WORKING HOT SHOWER and is AWAY from the traffic noise in the front of the hot...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Jade_A691
tssuitesseminyak, General Manager at TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Dear Jade,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.

My sincerest apology for the unpleasant experiences you had on your visit. We have noted the comments on the hot water, noise, the absent of make-up room service as well as the moving back and forth and for our lack of responsive of our staff. There is certainly no excuse for our failure in providing the most basic comfort during your stay. Our Department Head concerned has been fully briefed on your comments and had taken necessary actions to look into the matter to avoid similar things happen again in the future.
We have reviewed our room check list where the Housekeeping together with Engineering team are working together to ensure that the utilities in the room are working in maximum conditions at all times.

Dear Jade, thank you again for your comments and we hope to have the opportunity to greatly improves on your experience when you are next in Bali. Please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance with a future reservation, and I will personally ensure all details are well looked after.

W. Nugroho Sejati

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The location is ideal - a 15 minute walk to the beach and down the way you'll find tons of interesting shops (no need to go all the way to Kuta), and right behind the main shopping roads
you'll find beautiful everyday lives of the Balinese waiting for you
Also not to far from the airport - that worked for me for sure
A lot of all-day stuff going on - breakfast, pool & bar
Has the happening restaurant & club Jenja right below
and FREE MINI BAR!
The only thing is the room towards the road can get a bit noisy but in all honesty if you've been out all day shouldn't have a problem falling asleep
I would definitely tell my friends to stay here if they're going to Bali
Well done TS Suites!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed here for two night with family, and got two rooms that was able to accommodate 7 people in hour group. Loved the layout of this place, and the rooms are just gorgeous. The staff was very attentive, and all you can drink from the fridge was a plus.

Room Tip: If you have an unlocked phone get a cheap card then buy some minutes called pulsa which can be bough...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sasiki1
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Decent hotel. Spacious and clean rooms. Decent WIFI connection. Nice decor.

However, 4-star at best given level of customer service. Most staff don't really understand English and it takes at least 15 minutes before staff responds to your request usually (slow. Note: Security pretty useless; slow to respond and I wonder what they're doing.)

Last time when it was raining, guards and hotel staff did not want to help me flag a cab (even though they had umbrellas) because they were afraid of the rain, until I got annoyed and asked them to flag a cab for me. Security guard just stared at me without doing anything. Of course, when I complained, the staff at concierge immediately helped me, but the thing is - it wasn't his job. It was the staff at the front door's job. I was utterly disappointed at how the staff reacted to me that day, which is why I left the hotel and stayed at another hotel in town instead.

Location isn't central (5-15 min cab ride).

Fair value for price, but not exactly a gem, because you can find other options (equivalent to or better) at such price.

I'd agree w other reviewers - nice rooms, but they need to improve their management and level of customer service I think, in order for it to deserve a 4-5 star status.

Have to add that if you're very sensitive to noise, you can hear people walking in hallways etc. I picked a room close to the waterfall to be away from noisy area.

Room Tip: Room close to waterfall
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo