My friends and I stayed in a 2 bedroom deluxe villa and it was absolutely fantastic. The style and decor of the bedrooms and bathrooms could not be faulted and we loved the outdoor living/dining area. The pool area was lovelyn although not a lot of space around the pool for 5 people especially if everyone wanted to lay in the sun at the same time!
The staff could not be faulted, nothing was too much trouble for them. If you are ordering breakfast to be cooked in your villa though, make sure you leave enough time, it can take a while! Also they are very thorough with the cleaning which can be a little annoying if you are having a day lounging around the villa. But I don't think over-cleanliness is a reason to complain!
In terms of location, it cannot be beaten. Situated right behind eat street in Seminyak, it's a 2 minuted walk to all the bars and restaurants. At night though it is down an un-lit lane, which can be a little scary if you are on you're own. The beach is a 10 minute walk away so if that's a priority you might want to look for somewhere a little closer to the beach.
The spa is very small, so if you are looking for a true spa experience, you'd probably want to look elsewhere. This is reflected in the price of treatments though and was enough for most of my party. Some of the girls did visit bigger hotels to use their spas though.
As I say I really cannot fault the accomodation for what we were looking for which was nice accommodation in a good location at a reasonable price, if you have any questions please get in touch and i'd be happy to answer them.
I have to admit I was slightly disappointed with Seminyak, we chose this area as we wanted to experience the more upscale nightlfe than nearby Kuta. While there were more upscale bars, they were all completely empty which we weren't expecting in July, which is meant to be high season. Perhaps it's because they are so expensive? We certainly couldn't afford to drink in them all night that's for sure!
Food prices were more reasonable though, and we didn't find a bad restaurant on that street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonder if you’ve ever wanted to find a place where culture, nature, and style are mixed to form the unique touches of the heaven? The Bali Island will definitely occupy those needs. And while you spending your time experiencing the peaceful paradise island of Gods and Goddess, we are here at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa offering you our own unique touch of Balinese hospitality that will ensure you have a pleasant stay during your holiday away from home with the consists of resort and private villas designed with a touch of modern convenience is blend perfectly with the traditional Balinese Architecture.Each villa is equipped with designer kitchen, dining pavilion, beautifully manicured garden, private pool, wireless internet access, air-conditioned bedrooms with stress-reliever stylish bathroom giving an atmosphere where you can truly be yourself. Nestled at the heart of Seminyak district, Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa is only 30 minutes away from the airport, centrally surrounded by high fashion boutiques, art galleries, world class dining venues and night life entertainment. Our welcoming and friendly staffs are looking forward to make sure everything is right during your stay at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa.Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa is pleasantly welcoming you to experience Balinese hospitality at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort And Villas
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Hotel
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Seminyak