A very late review, but a villa deserving of a great one....We arrived to find Wayan with our name on a card at the airport (Wayan was our driver and cant recommend him enough) and were wisked away to our Villa...upon opening the door we were in bali heaven :) a welcome drink and cool towels and the girls showed us around...two bedrooms down stairs, one with 2 single beds and the other a king sized ( with a kids sized secret door between the 2 ) and 1 queensize up stairs, antasti balinese fopen plan kitchen lounge and dining and a beautiful pool just steps from the house. Every night we arrived home to the pool beautifully lit up and moquito coils burning. the girls are fantastic cooks and my meatasaurus husband loved their curries, actually he loved all their food. if you wanted anything it was never to much trouble and i loved their quite presence...and their ability to do everything without being seen. Coming home everynight to someone keeping guard just outside the gate was security that cant be measured by money but by the feeling of safety. Just a short walk to the bingtang supermarket for supplies and walking distance to heaps of fab food....a 10 minute walk to the beach, really cant recommend this villa enough....dont expect 5 star furnishings but you will have a 5 star experience...Xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Poppy is a two-storey, traditional Balinese, open-plan home with a thatched roof on a 950 square metre block of land in the heart of Seminyak. A maximum of six guests can be accommodated in the three bedrooms, which are all with airconditioning and mosquito-nets. On the ground level, the main bedroom has a king-size bed and an indoor-outdoor ensuite. Also on the ground level, the second bedroom has two king-single beds and access to the large indoor-outdoor main bathroom next door. Upstairs, the third bedroom has a four-poster queen-size bed and an ensuite which overlooks the garden and pool. The main living area is completely open to the beautiful garden and pool which is the perfect place in which to relax away from the hustle and bustle outside. The garden is our treasure - with frangipanis, orchids, a comfortable gazebo (bale) and sun-lounges. Our dedicated staff have been with us for many years and they will do everything they can to ensure your stay is enjoyable, safe and stress-free. Facilities: -Overnight security staff and 1 housemaid -Sleeps 6 - 3 air-conditioned bedrooms -L-type private swimming pool (10 x 4m) -Free Wi-Fi Broadband Internet access (guest's laptop required) -Free local telephone calls -32" HD LCD TV, with satellite channels -DVD player and stereo sound system -Free drinking water -Fully-equipped kitchen with marble benchtops -Two safety deposit boxes (one upstairs, one downstairs) -Car hire and day trips can be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Poppy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Poppy Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Poppy Bali/Seminyak