It was our first visit to Bali and one of my girlfriends suggested to have a relaxing stay at a villa for our last few nights. We scouted many villas but they are all above our budget or are located at remote locations. We were ecstatic to find Villa Poppy which is within our budget and have a good location. It was just 5 mins walk from the local supermarket and restaurants, and 10 mins walk to a clean & not very crowded beach.
We were wowed immediately upon entering the villa. The villa was perfect for our group of 6. With our private pool we can do all the crazy stuff that we wouldn't do in a regular hotel pool. And there are plenty of space & lounging area for us to spend quiet time away from the group, if we choose to do so.
The villa comes with our personal cook, housekeeper and security guard, all of whom are very friendly and willing to help to make any arrangements we need. We feel so pampered during our stay.
We are so glad that we chose to stay in a villa and not in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Poppy is a two-storey, traditional Balinese, open-plan home with a thatched roof on a 950 square metre block of land in the heart of Seminyak. A maximum of six guests can be accommodated in the three bedrooms, which are all with airconditioning and mosquito-nets. On the ground level, the main bedroom has a king-size bed and an indoor-outdoor ensuite. Also on the ground level, the second bedroom has two king-single beds and access to the large indoor-outdoor main bathroom next door. Upstairs, the third bedroom has a four-poster queen-size bed and an ensuite which overlooks the garden and pool. The main living area is completely open to the beautiful garden and pool which is the perfect place in which to relax away from the hustle and bustle outside. The garden is our treasure - with frangipanis, orchids, a comfortable gazebo (bale) and sun-lounges. Our dedicated staff have been with us for many years and they will do everything they can to ensure your stay is enjoyable, safe and stress-free. Facilities: -Overnight security staff and 1 housemaid -Sleeps 6 - 3 air-conditioned bedrooms -L-type private swimming pool (10 x 4m) -Free Wi-Fi Broadband Internet access (guest's laptop required) -Free local telephone calls -32" HD LCD TV, with satellite channels -DVD player and stereo sound system -Free drinking water -Fully-equipped kitchen with marble benchtops -Two safety deposit boxes (one upstairs, one downstairs) -Car hire and day trips can be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Poppy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Poppy Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Poppy Bali/Seminyak