Villa Poppy is in the best location, near good restaurants and shops. Quiet area away from the hussle of Kuta. The staff are friendly and the best cooks. We arranged for 2 pickup from the airport as were arriving on differant days. First pick up was fine but second pick up did not happen. Shame as this was the family with 3 children that were stuck at the airport. We were reimburdsed for the taxi cost but no real appology for the mix up their end. The Villa was clean and confortable and the pool and gardens are great for the kids to play. Downside the upstairs bedroom needs to be sound proofed as the noise from the nightclubs in the next street goes all night. Once we found ear plugs we were able to get some sleep. The mattresses on the beds need to be replaced as are very worn. Also the lounge (is broken and has big holes in) and TV area needs to be updated. The TV and DVD player did not work and the TV was too small. I would recommend this Villa even thougha few items need to be looked at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Poppy is a two-storey, traditional Balinese, open-plan home with a thatched roof on a 950 square metre block of land in the heart of Seminyak. A maximum of six guests can be accommodated in the three bedrooms, which are all with airconditioning and mosquito-nets. On the ground level, the main bedroom has a king-size bed and an indoor-outdoor ensuite. Also on the ground level, the second bedroom has two king-single beds and access to the large indoor-outdoor main bathroom next door. Upstairs, the third bedroom has a four-poster queen-size bed and an ensuite which overlooks the garden and pool. The main living area is completely open to the beautiful garden and pool which is the perfect place in which to relax away from the hustle and bustle outside. The garden is our treasure - with frangipanis, orchids, a comfortable gazebo (bale) and sun-lounges. Our dedicated staff have been with us for many years and they will do everything they can to ensure your stay is enjoyable, safe and stress-free. Facilities: -Overnight security staff and 1 housemaid -Sleeps 6 - 3 air-conditioned bedrooms -L-type private swimming pool (10 x 4m) -Free Wi-Fi Broadband Internet access (guest's laptop required) -Free local telephone calls -32" HD LCD TV, with satellite channels -DVD player and stereo sound system -Free drinking water -Fully-equipped kitchen with marble benchtops -Two safety deposit boxes (one upstairs, one downstairs) -Car hire and day trips can be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Poppy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Poppy Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Poppy Bali/Seminyak