My wife and I were off to Bali looking for a few relaxing days - we had picked Samaya based on the good Tripadvisor reviews and definitely don't regret it.
We were picked up by a friendly driver at the airport, who brought up promptly to the property. After a quick check in, we were introduced to our pool villa. The villa was located "across the road", in the part of the resort not located directly on the beach (part of the resort is being refurbished right now). This was located barely 5 minutes away by walk from the sand so we ignored the kind offers from the personnel to transport us on golf carts to the beach during those few days.
What we liked most:
- Luxurious villa: beautiful bathroom, with a large bath, plenty of amenities, and two rain-showers - the bathroom alone is at least 30-40 sqm. Comfy bed, and mini bar well filled with complimentary drinks
- Very friendly staff: always helpful, always smiling, making you feel really welcome. After leaving we even got a personal email from the resort manager who apologized that he hadn't met us - not a worry when the rest of the staff is so nice!
- Very nice "afternoon tea", delivered in villa or served on the beach. We tried both and loved both
- Large private pool, probably 8-10 meters long. Enough for a good swim, with a nice large sofa in the shade next to it. Beautiful place to doze away next to the water
- Great level of privacy: the garden is very secluded, protected by the greenery and high wall, lovely to spend some romantic days
- Pleasant restaurant, with tables along the sea, where you can watch sunset while enjoying a good dinner
What we didn't like:
- Hmm... still searching. Could have been a large selection of DVDs maybe? But again... a dive in your private pool at night is so much nicer than a DVD...
If we go back to Bali, we will know where to stay...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak