My wife booked the Samaya for 2 nights to celebrate my birthday but ended staying for a night and moving to another hotel the very next day. It started off pretty well with friendly and polite staff picking us up at the airport and checking in but that was all that were good. My wife requested for a villa nearer to the main lobby when we booked via email but ironically was given a villa which was furthest from the main lobby at opposite side of the road down a dark alley. Some parts of the villa were pretty run down with cracked tiles. The seat cover of the toilet bowl was damaged and not replaced. My mother in law who was with us on the trip had a fall when using it because it was unstable. We requested for extra pillows and were given pillows without covers. The staff just have them left on our bed and left. We have to call the reception which took them ages to return with the pillows covers. The bed sheet was not well ironed with very obvious ceases all over. When we returned to our villa from our shopping and carrying bags of things the staff who walked past us did not bother to stop to ask if we needed help and pretended to look elsewhere. Breakfast served was 30 minutes late and the reception told us no order was placed when we actually placed the order the night before and wanted it at 7am. We have to call reception three times before the staff finally found our order form. From the moment we stepped into the villa, things didn't turn out well and we decided to move out immediately after breakfast. We paid about USD 700 a night but it is definitely not worth the money. Very disappointed that there was no reply from the manager despite sending an email.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak