The Samaya is THE hotel to choose when visiting South Bali. Located on the beachfront, it is a tranquil haven within the busy and fun area of Seminyak - the main square being only a short walk away. The hotel itself is run by the most wonderful team of staff, who make you feel at home as soon as you arrive, and do everything and anything then can to make sure you have a wonderful holiday. We were staying in a Royal Pavilion which was incredibly spacious and had the biggest bathroom I have ever seen! Every detail has been thought of, from after sun and mosquito repellent to vanity lights in the mirrors and even a TV in the bath! There is a gorgeous main pool by the beach, but should you want some privacy the private pools are enormous, and there is plenty of outside space to relax there in the day time If you want to. Ray, Virgi and the team are always by the resort bar in the evening and fantastic to chat to - especially to get top recommendations for local restaurants and bars. Although I would really recommend eating out in Seminyak (try Merah Putih for top class Indonesian food) the beachfront restaurant at The Samaya is fantastic. The menu has everything from fresh seafood (caught that day), Wagyu beef and fish and chips to local Indonesian delicacies, and again the service is brilliant. Afternoon tea is served daily for all guests and is delicious... a traditional mix of sweet and savoury, including home made scones, cream and jam - our favourite time of day! The signature spa treatment is divine, an hours massage followed by a body scrub, which leaves your skin feeling amazing and 100% relaxed. I really can't recommend this resort enough, I will be telling all my friends and hope to visit again one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak