The Samaya is well deserving of it's top 100 hotels in the world and it's numerous trip advisor awards. This Hotel is a real gem where luxury comes as standard.
The hotel lobby and grounds are beautiful and pristinely kept, and the rooms are huge, with quality furnishings. The villa's are completely private and not overlooked with every amenity you could ever need. We stayed at the newer royal courtyard villas and whilst they are over the road, you get taken by golf buggy everytime and it is well worth the buggy ride for the bigger pool that you have.
The staff are fantastic and can't do enough for you, they helped us with everything from recomendations for restaurants and bars to lifts to and from places. Their attention to detail is a sign of the quality of the whole resort. The hotel restaurant (breeze) is fantastic for breakfast on the beachfront but also for evening meals aswell and you can see why it is renowned as one of Bali's best restaurants. The Spa is also fantastic and whilst expensive is well worth the money, my wife had the warm oil massage and raved about it for days. We also went river rafting which was good fun and lasted a couple of hours even though it is a nice steep walk down to the river, the lunch is good and the scenery is very nice along the way.
We went to the managers cocktail party and really enjoyed it, meeting with the staff and having a good chat with them. It is also here where we found out about some little nuggets of venue's to visit, among our favourite's for food were Dahana (Japanese), La Lucciola (Italian) and Gado Gado (indonesian). For drinking at sunset, Ku De Ta is packed and good to chill out for an hour or so, also Sunset On Seminyak is good with some nice cocktails on offer. For later on Huu Bar and living room are good and both are only a couple of minutes walk from the hotel. There is plenty of choice though and with Taxi's being so cheap it is a better idea than walking - these are negotiable fares though so best to agree a price or ask for them to use the meter.
all in all we had a fantastic honeymoon at the Samaya and in Bali generally and would thoroughly recomend it to anyone, we intend like many others to return which is further proof of the quality in this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak