“favaourite new restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2014

DUPA is the new place to be!baby biku,swich and thai corner all my favourite places under 1 roof-best pavlova&scones at baby biku,delicious tempe&tofu wrap&great swichsway smooties at swich and tasty pad sie eiw&fresh coconut water at Thai corner.it cannot get better than this!yummy food with beautiful rice paddies view.highly recommended!

1  Thank anna1985_8

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I've eaten at Dupa restaurant 2 times with friends, i had try Thai Beef Salad, Pad Met and also Kor Moo Yang was really Yumiii, with a great atmosphere and also view rice Padhi make my lunch very memorable, a very pleasant place for me to catch up with friends with free WI-Fi, game of chess, and also good music.. of course, high recommended for Dupa Restaurant at Jalan Drupadi, we will be back again with some groups more

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Dupa is my new favourite place to eat in Bali. You have Thai Corner, Swich and Baby Biku all in one place! No more going to Thai Corner for lunch then having to leg it back to Biku for your pavlova or carrot cake hit (seriously- have your tried their cakes? AMAZING!!!)

The location is lovely- right on the rice paddies, and you'd think you were out in the middle of nowhere- it's so peaceful. Also- I love the decor (and I'm trying to get my hands on some of those cushions!!!)

So if you are looking for something a bit different- head to Dupa. You won't regret it!