Stayed here in May for an all too brief weekend.
Staff organised pickup from the airport, as for half of our 6 strong group it was our first time in bali, this was invaluable. In retrospect, we could have got taxi's a lot cheaper, but at midnight it saved quite a bit of hassle.
we stayed in two separate accommodations, 4 of us in the family villa (two single beds upstairs and a very pretty canopy double downstairs) and 2 of us in an upstairs villa.
The hotel itself was very authentic Bali, lots of carvings and little lizards. Downstairs in our family villa we had a semi-outdoor area, complete with Koi pond and lounge chairs.
The rooms were very clean, although the bathrooms could do with an update.
Didn't use the pool much, but it was quietish and clean when we did. The whole hotel was quite laid back.
To get wifi, we had to ask at reception, it's not an automatic thing, but again this wasn't difficult.
To get to the main drag of seminyak, we had to walk 5-10 minutes down a slightly dodgy but not unpleasant street, derelict buildings, local non-touristy shops.
however, it was very close to almost everything we wanted.
The staff were absolutely lovely, so helpful and happy (i hope genuinely)
great place to base yourself if you want to check out Seminyak without paying a fortune.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak