My wife and I spent our honeymoon at Puri Dewa Baratha at Seminyak, Bali in September 2011. They picked us up from the airport for no extra charge. The staff were all SUPER nice to us, from the moment we placed our bookings (via emails), until we checked out from the hotel. I am impressed with Bali people, they all are friendly, very helpful, and like to talk. The room (super deluxe) was WOW, it was big, spacy and cozy. They have high speed internet connection (but you need to ask for login information first), scooter rental for Rp 50,000/day, daily shuttle to legian and kuta. Thank you Puri Dewa Baratha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak