Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas
US$121
US$110
US$979
US$240
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$99
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$1,927
US$679
US$635
Agoda.com
All reviewsdownstairs villasuper deluxe roomsbalinese hotelfamily villainternal staircasehave stayed here many timesmidnight flightnoodleswalking distance to seminyakper nightbuffet breakfastfish pondtraditional balinese stylemini fridgenice swimming poolmoney changersroom rate
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This place is a perfect place 2 stay in Seminyak Fairly quiet area but close 2 all the action the area has 2 offer The staff were all very nice and polite I stayed in a downstairs villa which consisted of 2 rooms plus bathroom You are greated by a big door which opens up 2 a living area which is semi open air but private many plants growing around the walls and a faboulus fish pond !!! i kid you not a FISH POND WITH REAL FISH !!! Next u go through another huge door where u have a large bed with surrounding mosquiti net seating area with tv and fidge with ensuite large bathroom The villas are located in a lovely walled area surrounded buy lush vegatation which lead 2 a lovely raised pool area where breakfast can be eaten The breakfast which is included is of a decent selection Will be returning very soon Thank You

Room Tip: Would highly recomed u use the free airport pick up they provide esp if arriveing after dark
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank somerset11
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I am not a big fan of Bali, it is however very cheap and not far away which makes it good for a quick break. My wife and I stayed at the Puri Dewa Bharata for five days and I was pleasantly surprised. I had booked on the internet at short notice and thought i would give it a try. The hotel is quite small and built in Balinese style.We had a super delux room and it was perfect for us.The room was large, clean with modern furnishings including Lcd Tv. Wi fi is free and worked well in the room and around the pool. The pool area is small but was never crowded and in fact at times we were the only ones there. The staff were excellent, always friendly and helpful. There is a free shuttle to Kuta twice a day but you will have to find your own way back. A blue taxi from Kuta to the hotel is about $2.50. (very cheap).The only downside is that it is a little out of the way but with taxis the price they are who cares?Overall I probably would stay there again,if I stay in Seminyak again.

Room Tip: Get a super delux room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Stayed in a family villa which suited us as my husband and I had our 16 yr old daughter with us and this set up gave us all privacy and space, whilst having the security of being in one locked area behind a gate. I liked the common outside area for the villa. The hotel complex was lovely in terms of the Balinese architectural style and the grounds. The staff could not be faulted regarding their friendliness. We used the hotel safe with no problems. The free Wifi worked, not so good in our room, but excellent in the outside sitting area or by the pool. I am not a fussy consumer but the villa we had (100 and 101) was really quite run down and would really benefit from decorating. On the last morning my daughter found a live mouse in her toilet and she came screaming down the stairs for us to do something about it, poor mouse but my daughters antics made us laugh. Her upstairs air conditioning was not very good either. All in all I think for the fact we had a villa the price was fair but I may look somewhere else next time, not sure.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Scarl
Reviewed 4 October 2011

My wife and I spent our honeymoon at Puri Dewa Baratha at Seminyak, Bali in September 2011. They picked us up from the airport for no extra charge. The staff were all SUPER nice to us, from the moment we placed our bookings (via emails), until we checked out from the hotel. I am impressed with Bali people, they all are friendly, very helpful, and like to talk. The room (super deluxe) was WOW, it was big, spacy and cozy. They have high speed internet connection (but you need to ask for login information first), scooter rental for Rp 50,000/day, daily shuttle to legian and kuta. Thank you Puri Dewa Baratha!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Tommy O
Reviewed 14 September 2011

From the moment we arrived until the minute we left we were treated as guests and enjoyed every second. The restaurant staff are attentive and nice, the prices are great and the food exceptional.

We were upgraded to a Villa which was great.

The restaurant Malo's is within strolling distance and is great value for any meal. The Bintang market is around the corner and is a must visit.

If you are looking for a traditional safe good value hotel then you cant go past this.

• Stayed: September 2011