After reading so many negative reviews about this hotel, I actually didn't have any expectation before I go. I was in a bit rush to book this one, as it's cheap and only for two nights, I booked from internet.
I stayed at room 203 from 22-24th of Feb. The room is on the second floor, the stairs/rooms are very bad lit, expecially the room. The furniture is totally old and not suit for the room. Water drop from aircon--not much though. And a strong smell of detegent.
Well, beside all these negative points, I do found a few good sides.
First, this hotel/villa seems to me used some good building materials when it was build--the floors, stairs and used quite good stone--it did appears not fashionable any more and looks dull. The room is quite big--the biggest in the three places I stayed in this Bali trip. Even the aircon drop off water, but very quiet. Pool is very small, and will be crowd in high season. I had a look villa, seems all in good size--yet again, the furniture is old, the deco looks old too. Breakfast is acceptable.
The whole setting is very traditional Bali style. With the wall behind entry door--suppose to block devil enter the building--they can't turn corners.
The lcoation is OK, quite convenient to go to restaurants, or mini-mart, or supermarket. A few minutes you can get to the main street runs from Kuta to North side of Seminyak. A bit too far to the beach though, at least 15 mins walk-- through very bad maintained foodpath.
My view is you can only expect a average motel room quality here. Probaly in a transit situation, rather than for a long term stay (may be OK if you stay in a villa) if you are expecting a nice tropical resort/villa accomodation, you will certainly dissappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak