At the time of booking, a room was 50USD. For only 15 additional USD we stayed previously in a much, much, much nicer hotel only 2 km away. It's clean, but all the furnishings and linens are very old, not as luxurious as other budget accomodations I've seen. (considering other hotels in the area are cheaper and newer or better kept). Staff is fine. Breakfast is decent.
However, this hotel seems to attract those who prefer a louder, more exciting nightlife. Not good for families or couples wishing for a quiet night's rest. Other hotels provided some sort of mosquito repellent already equipped in the room, but this one did not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak