“had an awsome time at this resort”

The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa
Ranked #22 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 31 August 2009

great place to stay ,i stayed with friends and family ,couldnt walk to kuta ,but blue bird taxis r very cheap , great atmosphere around hotel love the service and people what more can i say .loved it and would stay again,

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 August 2009

From arrival to departure we had a great time here...and we constantly made to feel welcome. We had a 2nd floor family room overlooking 'beach pool' and it was perfect. Kids (2 & 4) had their own space and so did we. The only thing is please ensure your kids don't play/slide on the tiled 'waterfall' between the two pools...our little guy slipped on first day (5mins after getting in pool!!) and got 7 stiches...that being said the stafff were great orgainising the Dr from Bali Clinic and made sure that we were taken to our followup appointments. The breaky was pretty good, room service (especially the kids menu) and food around the pool was great and prices very reasonable. Rooms cleaned very well and the daily turn down service was an added bonus...and the kids loved the nets & flowers!! Fantastic for families with penty of room/areas to play and swim without annoying anybody...and the cinema was a bonus. Happily recommend to anyone and hope to return soon.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank A7993
Reviewed 6 August 2009

We stayed in the Breezes in July/Aug. This was my ninth trip to Bali (2nd this year) and this was one of the best hotels that I have stayed in, particularly for the money.
Most rooms have a great view of the pool, are quite a good size and are clean. Drawback was that our twin share room had very small single beds (although our other friends had king singles in their room) and that they short sheet the beds leaving the mattress bare as the sheets are too short on the singles. I assume this doesn't happen with the king beds in the double rooms. Pillows are also a bit flat. The bathrooms appear to have been renovated, but still have old flooring and old toilet/sinks and there was some leakage from the sink. Pretty clean, although there was some mould (which is not uncommon in Bali!) Overall, rooms were great.
I can't agree with the other guests on breakfast. The omelettes are good, but the other hot foods are often cold and there is not as good a selection as at other hotels where I have stayed. (But there are now 3 toasters!) Service is excellent though and the staff are fabulous, especially Dewi.
Particularly good is the dayspa - it is beautifully decorated and much better than I thought we would get for a 4 star and about $20AUD for a massage. It looked like it would have been at home at the Four Seasons!
Location was great, halfway between the main centres of Legian and Seminyak and the shopping and food is excellent in the surrounding areas.
We found a great driver out the front called Lolot - if you ask the drivers out the front of the hotel across the street you should find him.
The drawbacks menioned above were all very minor though and I would happily stay in this hotel again. The staff are all lovely and the rooms are quite quiet, unlike other resorts. I hope to be back again soon.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roganru
Reviewed 11 July 2009

From the moment we arrived with a complimentary fruit juice, cold towel and flower in our ears we knew we were in paradise. The rooms were of an appropriate size and were clean and had a balcony with a nice view of the pool (which is great (sorry for the parentheses)). The staff were very friendly and ran activities like trivia and karaoke. Would definitely come back and we recommend it highly!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank choogaloo
Reviewed 16 June 2009

I am a 22 year old girl and I went with my mum, we absolutely loved it there! the staff knew guests by their first names which we were so impressed with, they were so friendly and helpful with any enquiry we had. The pool is beautiful, as are the surrounding tropical gardens which are so well maintained! The resort has different activities you can participate in that are listed on a activity sheet you can grab from the lobby! (great if you take younger children) Breakfast each morning was very impressive with a huge variety of hot and cold food to choose from, it was delicious and this was my favourite meal of the day 
The rooms were a perfect size for the 2 of us, and our rooms were cleaned twice daily
Sometimes and each night the mosquito nets were placed over the beds and sheets pulled back ready for us on our return from dinner. The location is perfect, restaurants across the road Benny’s I recommend, our favourite was the Lucky Day restaurant about 150m to the right when you leave the resort! 100m walk to beach and 10min taxi ride from Kuta which will cost roughly $2 aus.(Recommend Blue bird taxis as some other companies may rip you off as we found on our first day being charged $25). Seminyak itself had great shopping also! The day spa at the resort was lovely!! Recommend the 60min full body massage- delightful. I am already planning my next visit back to Bali, and I will be staying again at the Breezes as the staff and place itself made our stay a great experience!
- Shell

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ShellAussie
Reviewed 13 June 2009

The Breezes has 5 star facilities and staff, but our room was definatley a 3 star, despite recent renovations. The level of attentiveness by the staff was almost overwhelming and I do not doubt that our good time was first and foremost on thier minds. However, we did strike it pretty unlucky with our room. First the electronic door lock broke leaving us locked outside on our 2nd night until almost 10.30pm. Then the day after, our air conditioner broke and flooded our room, leaving us locked out again whilst they tracked down a technician. Apart from that, it was an amazing two weeks. The Breezes big secret is the activities they run, and they have amazing prizes. They have Bintang Bingo in the wet bar most afternoons ( where you can win free beer and cocktails - and it is absolutley hilarious!), and on their trivia nights, I won a free bungee jump, and free surfing lessons with the Quiksilver Surfing Academy on Kuta Beach. I do have to confess I swapped both for a free massage at their amazing Spa complex . Despite the room dramas, my hubby and I would definately stay there again.... Oh, and if you change your money at the resort desk, count it carefully before you leave. The girls especially seem to have a hard time counting Rupiah correctly........

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nina2263
Reviewed 6 June 2009

I like the fact that they spray the rooms each night form mosquitoes and the resort was also sprayed during the week.
Staff very friendly. Breakfast was great.
Location good - small supermarket just up the road, can exchange money there.....Internet Cafe just a bit further along (on bend in road) - very clean!! And we had a massage every day at the same place....a small green shop just near the Internet Cafe, beside a DVD shop. Very handy.
Air-con and shower both leaked in our room. Reported both so hopefully Air-con fixed, but to fix shower would be a major job, and for a week you can put up with it.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple