We stayed in Villa Solo for 10 nights which was absolutely fantastic. The villa is awesome along with the pool. The staff are very attentive, speak good English and the service is second to none! The villas are perfectly located close to Semiyak Square via a short cut at the rear of the villas. It's only a 5 min walk to Ku De Ta and Potato head. Although there are plenty of good restaurants in this area the in villa dining is absolutely beautiful. Warning the is a noisy rooster behind villa solo who does not seem to know the difference between morning and night! The airline ear plugs came in handy! We will definitely be going back to this hidden gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fabulous setting within the Laksmana enclave and just 200 metres from the beach in Seminyak, this luxurious cul-de-sac of four fully staffed one and two-bedroom villas, each with private pool, is ideally located for exploring Bali's cosmopolitan hub. The iconic beach club Ku De Ta is just a short stroll away, as are some of the island's most acclaimed dining venues. Each villa is built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living area, spacious bedrooms and swimming pool fringed by lush gardens. The one and two-bedroom villas are equally suited to couples and small families, while larger groups can rent the entire complex, giving a total of seven bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lakshmi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakshmi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Lakshmi Villas Bali/Seminyak