My partner and I stayed at Villa Lakshmi in the Villa Solo for 5 nights and it was amazing from the staff to the room. The rooms indoors and outdoors are big for two people, and very luxurious. The breakfast every morning was beautiful - alot of variety from fresh juices to healthy choices. The service and cleaning of the villa was of the highest standard.
Ive been to Bali 11 times beforehand and definately recommend. The location is perfect. Theres a back door near Villa Solo that leads straight upto eat street and seminyak square (2 min walk and upto 5 minutes to get to fantastic Restauarants such as Ultimos).
Will definately be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fabulous setting within the Laksmana enclave and just 200 metres from the beach in Seminyak, this luxurious cul-de-sac of four fully staffed one and two-bedroom villas, each with private pool, is ideally located for exploring Bali's cosmopolitan hub. The iconic beach club Ku De Ta is just a short stroll away, as are some of the island's most acclaimed dining venues. Each villa is built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living area, spacious bedrooms and swimming pool fringed by lush gardens. The one and two-bedroom villas are equally suited to couples and small families, while larger groups can rent the entire complex, giving a total of seven bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lakshmi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakshmi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Lakshmi Villas Bali/Seminyak