I just returned from a 5night stay at Ulin Villas and quite enjoyed it.
- Location!! The villas are located just off the middle of the main shopping/restaurant street.
- Villa size. We stayed in a 1bdr villa and it is perfect for a couple. The pool is also huge (the biggest 1bdr villa pool in Seminyak I'm told)
- Villa staff are lovely. All the staff were always sure to say hi and were always very polite.
- The gardens. Need to make special mention to this. From the villa surroundings to inside the the villa itself, everything is lovely and well kept. (We especially loved the frangipani tree)
- The breakfast menu may be limiting to some. While it has many choices I found that it was really centred around eggs for the more 'western' mains.
- Some of the furniture seemed like it needed an update. Our couch had a small hole in it and our TV was out of sync. Our iPod dock also didn't have an adaptor for it (not sure if previous occupants made off with it?)
- Wifi drops in and out sometimes regardless of where you are in the villa.
- Bathroom was quite dark (lights aren't overly bright) as there is no natural light from the outside (*A little note, the bathrooms are outdoors and may back onto more of an open garden to the villa next to you. This may bother some people, but in Villa 9 we had the spa next to our bathroom so it was bliss for us.)
The only personal issue I had was part of our package we had a 20min foot massage and canapes upon departure included. During check in nothing was mentioned about massage. My mum has also stayed at Ulin and when I came home she told me I needed to book this, but again I was not told this by staff. When I departed, no canapes either! I only realised these were missing when I got home and checked the email the villa sent me upon booking! That said these are minor issues and would not stop me from staying here when I visit bali next
Thanks for the lovely stay Ulin Villas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate Bali holiday experience in the heart of the evolving Seminyak lifestyle district, The Ulin Villas & Spa is the place to be. This multi award-winning villa retreat puts you in the vicinity of world-class restaurants, vibrant boutiques and after-dark hotspots on the beach. It is located just off Bali's famous "Eat Street" where everyone comes to enjoy food, fashion and fun. Following its recent aesthetic refurbishment, The Ulin Villas & Spa reinterprets contemporary Balinese design through customized interiors and luxurious touches. Each villa is a tropical sanctuary cocooned within a native garden featuring its own private swimming pool and essential modern home comforts. At The Ulin Villas & Spa, we understand the importance of relaxation and spending quality time with loved ones. Trained in the art of Balinese hospitality, our team is on hand to ensure that all of your needs are taken care of with a warm smile and a few friendly words to enrich your stay. The Ulin Villas & Spa is another exclusive property managed by Karaniya Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ulin Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ulin Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Ulin Villas And Spa
- The Ulin Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak