We have just spent four very relaxing days in a three-bedroomed villa at Ulin and would highly recommend this little gem.
Clearing Denpasar airport took a painful two-hours - a long snaking queue for the Visa on arrival, then again for Passport control - so we were thrilled to be met and welcomed by Sudi as soon as we exited customs. Traffic was fairly heavy so the 20 minute drive from Denpasar airport to Ulin took an hour. Three hours after landing in Bali we were finally at Ulin!
We were warmly welcomed by Yus at reception and promptly taken to our villa. As we walked down the tree-lined corridor that leads to the villas we felt the stress of the airport experience melt away, the grounds are impecably well tended. On entering the villa our children let out squeals of delight - it was everything we hoped for and more - luxurious, impeccably presented and spotless, with a lovely pool. We sat down to a welcome drink and cool towels whilst Yus described the facilities and then gave us a tour of the rooms. All rooms were beautifully presented with marvellous bathrooms and individual gardens.
Breakfasts were cooked in our villa each morning, at our preferred time, by the friendly and courteous chefs.There was a good selection of breakfast options to choose from.
Location-wise, Ulin is just off the main street of Seminyak which is lined with shops, restaurants and bars. The walk to the beach took us 20 minutes but only 5 minutes if you opt for the hotel driver to drop you off. For trips further afield the hotel can arrange a car and driver at a very reasonable price. We hired a very pleasent and safe driver called Nikko.
The attention to detail sets Ulin apart - friendly satff, lightly scented linen, water dispenser in the dining area, complimentary soft drinks, Aloe Vera gel in the bathrooms, nightly fumigation, candle lighting around the pool, I could go on. All of these little gestures added up to make for a very pleasurable and memorable stay. We would highly recommend staying at Ulin and would definitely stay there again.
"Thank you" to all the staff at Ulin who made our stay such a success!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate Bali holiday experience in the heart of the evolving Seminyak lifestyle district, The Ulin Villas & Spa is the place to be. This multi award-winning villa retreat puts you in the vicinity of world-class restaurants, vibrant boutiques and after-dark hotspots on the beach. It is located just off Bali's famous "Eat Street" where everyone comes to enjoy food, fashion and fun. Following its recent aesthetic refurbishment, The Ulin Villas & Spa reinterprets contemporary Balinese design through customized interiors and luxurious touches. Each villa is a tropical sanctuary cocooned within a native garden featuring its own private swimming pool and essential modern home comforts. At The Ulin Villas & Spa, we understand the importance of relaxation and spending quality time with loved ones. Trained in the art of Balinese hospitality, our team is on hand to ensure that all of your needs are taken care of with a warm smile and a few friendly words to enrich your stay. The Ulin Villas & Spa is another exclusive property managed by Karaniya Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ulin Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ulin Villas And Spa
- The Ulin Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Ulin Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak