Was on my honeymoon in May and stayed at the Kunja for a week. Nothing but praises for them!
Hotel is located at a quiet area but yet near a convenience store and pancake house. Large pool which was a super plus point. The villa was cleaned daily and great turned down service with mosquito repellent provided.
The service from each and every staff, from frontdesk to butler to security was wonderful and from the heart! A few examples:
1. Though stated that shuttle would only be provided from villa to Kuta area, they were very willing to pick us up from nearby restaurants back to villa when the car was available :)
2. There was a night where my hubby felt sick (stomach discomfort) and wanted some fruit to aid digestion. We asked the hotel where could we buy fruit from. Instead of providing the info, they turned up at our villa with a plate of complimentary fruit! Such genuine care and concern touched us greatly.
3. There was a slight defect in the toilet. The shower head was loose and couldn't be propped up during shower. So we had to bathe standing very close to the wall. But we did not inform the hotel as it wasn't a big problem (the water flow was powerful hence showering was not a problem). To our amazement, we found it fixed during one of the days. What pride and eye for details the housekeeping team had!
The above are just a few examples. What I loved was everyone was so sincere and did things out from the heart, not for tips. Did i mention the delicious in house mee goreng I had for 6 continuous morning? in-house chef cooks well!
My hubby and I truly enjoyed our stay there and will head back when possible.
To all at Kunja, thanks for taking care of us and hope to see you soon!
Jake and Ebel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in breathtakingly expansive surroundings. The Kunja Villa Hotel boasts 18 exquisite one and three bedroom villas providing traditional yet sophisticated ambiance with standards to please the most discerning guests. Add to this complete privacy (except for private chef and in-villa dining staff at your service), a 24 hour vehicle totally dedicated to your every whim and you have an experience that exceeds all expectations ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Kunja Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kunja Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak