Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$764
US$311
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$629
US$312
W Bali - Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$494
US$412
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$111
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$595
US$400
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$239
The Oberoi Bali(Seminyak)
US$449
US$397
Priceline
All reviewsdeluxe pool villarice tabledriver kadekpublic poolscoopon dealegg stationthe main roadliving roomoutdoor bathroomfiltered waterbuffet stylefree shuttle servicethree bedroomair conditionedmosquito netbusy roadexcellent villa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is the poster child for false advertisement. My friends and I booked this villa for my birthday vacation for 8 days. The tubs were disgusting and old, could not use them the entire stay. The Villa had several mosquitoes, bugs, and roaches that would enter. We complained to the front desk however they kept telling us that there was nothing else available... because we booked non-refundable stay we were stuck dealing with it. The linen for the beds and the towels for the bathroom were almost gray.. also each time the house keeping would make the bed they would leave mosquitoes trapped under the nets. The stairs and floor boards sqeak and make so much noise that the guest downstairs are constantly disturbed by the guest upstairs. The kitchen area is outside and impossible to use as it is exposed to bugs and dirt...the brrakfast food here is ok if you do not mind eating bread from a basket that has a trail of ants...

The only pros to this place is that it is fairly close to many activities, and the staff was very helpful with arranging tours and information.

Overall, I would never stay here again. For the price we paid, we could have stayed at a very nice hotel that would be consistent with the photos advertised online.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Purchased a Scoopon for 7 nights in a two bedroom pool villa. Reviews looked good so didn’t hesitate to purchase the deal.

Got here Monday 28th May and up until then I couldn’t fault the service. Emails were answered quickly, they even collected us from our previous hotel in Tuban for nothing.

Then we checked in to villa 20. There was no mention of the daily massage we were supposed to get, instead we got a voucher for a free meal and a free beer. Then we were taken to our villa.

Once we got inside our villa everything looked quite nice. Although once we checked everything out we found out the chairs around the table are very hard, the chairs in the living area consist of a two and a half seater lounge and a single chair which are very uncomfortable and not enough room for 4 people to try and sit in comfortably. I know most Balinese furniture can and is uncomfortable but there is no where else to sit in the villa.

The master bedroom has an ensuite which is great however you have to walk through the shower to get to the toilet which can be very slippery if the floor is wet. The most concerning part is the bathroom doesn’t have a door!

There is a bathroom upstairs however you must walk through the upstairs bedroom to get to the outdoor bathroom which can be difficult when sharing the villa with kids or other guests or if you have health/joint issues.

I spoke to reception about the missing bathroom door and was told it was “normal” to not have a bathroom door and to just use the one upstairs. I’ve stayed in a few hotels and not one of them has ever been missing a bathroom door!

Went to breakfast at around 8.45am the first day and the restaurant was full (not their fault) however we were offered a table by the pool and the waitress said she would bring us some cutlery. After about 10 mins and with most of our food cold and/or soggy we had still not received the cutlery. At this point a few people had left so we gathered our plates in an attempt to move tables and hopefully be able to eat our breakfast. We had to table hop about 3 tables before we were allowed to sit and get cutlery and could finally get to eat. There were also no glasses for water etc and as soon as a few came out they were gone again. There were no cups for tea/coffee either. There were ants in the pastries and jams too.

I have to say that I am rather disappointed in my purchase especially considering the reviews seemed so good. If we had not paid for the accommodation in advance through Scoopon we would have moved hotels.

Pros: the bed itself is comfortable and the larger pool is good

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Will keep it simple
Pros

Nice location.
Nice villa.
Clean property.
Friendly staff.
Drop service is good.
Breakfast is good.
Private pool is very excellent.
Rooms are big and airy.

Cons.
Old and stained fixtures at bathrooms and toilets.

Over all 8/10.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ikhajuria
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I loved everything about my 8 nights at desamuda!
The location is perfect - you’re right in the middle of seminyak but from my villa I couldn’t hear a single sound from the bustling streets outside.
My bed was super comfortable and had a mosquito net around it which was great. Good air con throughout the villa. Spacious kitchen/living area and cooking facilities if you need them.
The staff are wonderful, so so friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is fantastic, and free! I had eggs cooked for me every morning - plenty of good vegetarian options too which was great.
I had my own private pool which was great for a dip, then there are also two other public pools if you want to properly swim.
Overall I can’t fault my stay at desamuda. They even gifted me a free travel pillow when I left! Love love love everything, I will be sure to visit again in the future!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gemma C
BHermani, General Manager at Desamuda Village, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms Gemma C

Warmest greeting from Desamuda Village, Seminyak BALI

Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review, online, related to your recent stay with us. We're happy to know, that you had a great time during your stay. Your positive comment is very much appreciated and become a spirit for us to do even better to all of our beloved guest.

Please give my best regards to your father

Looking forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future

Yours sincerely,

Bayu P Hermani

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Desamuda Village was my home, along with six other friend for 10 days!
Great location and beautiful villas was just the start! The staff are lovely always saying hello and greeting you with a smile. They are happy to help you out with any problems and offer a free transfer to any location (which came in handy a lot!) Good selection of food for both breakfast, lunch and dinner! Definetly want to come back here again!

Room Tip: Get one with a pool!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura B
BHermani, General Manager at Desamuda Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ms Laura B

Warmest greeting from Desamuda Village, Seminyak BALI

Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review, related to your recent stay with Desamuda Village. We're happy to know that you and your friends were happy and had a good time staying with us.

Looking forward to being of your service again in the future

Yours Sincerely,