“Great staff!”
Review of The Taman Ayu

The Taman Ayu
Ranked #110 of 149 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Was our first time to Bali and we chose this hotel because still close to the airport but not in the middle of the noicy Kuta, a bit away... Price was in our budget as well, and looked really green, which we like it. We stayed 3 nights and was ok. Room is not the best, but got what we needed and for what we paid was great! Nice pool and garden area. Staff was REALLY FRIENDLY, helping us with all our questions and even making booking for us always with a good and fair price! We had only breakfast at the Restaurant, and I didn't enjoyed, but my partner didn't mind and ate for both of us! In general, it's a good place to stay, especially because of the staff!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Guysla

Reviewed 26 September 2012

It was my first visit to the Bali and moreover it was a honeymoon (Oct-2010).
I'm glad to say that staying in the hotel have made this holiday unforgettable.
We have rented deluxe and I was awaiting spacious room but that time I couldn't imagine that the room would be SO big =). It was a room on the second floor with view to the garden.
I shall admit that the furniture and some other elements didn't look brand new but that was a trifle.
We are not very demanding travelers so the hotel service looked perfect for us as everyday breakfast too.
The only disadvantage for me was a location of the hotel. It's loacted far enough from the center of Kuta so we had to take taxi to the center everyday. But to our luck local taxi was cheap enough. Also you can rent a scooter and solve the issue.
I would recommend the hotel for anyone who looks for a nice shelter for a night and spend the day away.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I stayed at Taman Ayu for 3 nights in July 12. I was a solo traveller and stayed in a superior room. I hardly slept the whole time I was there and couldn't wait to pack my bags and move to another hotel.
Superior rooms are tired and dated. Bed linen was yellow and scratchy - not white. Rooms weren't overly clean and my adaptor kept falling out of the wall socket when plugged in as they wiring was so dodgy. Also there is an in room air freshener that is timed to spray at intervals of every 10 or 15 mins. This kept me awake all night and I had to ask for it to be removed from my room. Linen and towels were poor quality and there is no in room safe.
I definately would not recommend this unless you were on a strict budget. Location however is fantastic and cant be faulted.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank coralandpearl
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I just returned from a wonderful stay at Taman Ayu cottage. The deluxe room has a beautiful bathroom a big bed and great air con. The staff at Taman Ayu are fantastic and on call 24/7! I recommend using a driver they have called Agusto- can speak great English and knows a lot of beautiful places.
Taman ayu is a 10 minute walk from seminyak square which has a Sunday market and fantastic restaurants.
Have stayed there 3 times and will definitely go back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I was given upgrade when I arrived to Deluxe room, it was large, bathroom was nice, great huge shower, plenty hot water. If I have one request , it would be for a chair, it only has a stool in front of mirror, not comfortable. My American Breakfast was included and was ok. Staff are friendly and room was cleaned promptly every morning. Nice quiet area. Would recommend

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank MaryZ4
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Friendly staff, 24hr open bar with ice cold beer, good Indonesian breakfast.
Clean room but too low water pressure in the evening to shower.
This was our 3rd stay in less then 3 years and still like the hotel for its features mentioned above, its location in Seminyak and more than reasonable price. Next time again.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank whjh
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I have been staying at Taman Ayu Cottages since 1998. Over the years they have renovated and upgraded the hotel, and now their rooms are spacious, modern and priced right. The hotel has one of Bali's best locations - in the heart of Petitenget. The W Hotel entrance is just 25 meters way, just before the Bali Catering Company (yummy sandwiches and desserts.) Taman Ayu is also close to Sarong and the Potato Head Beach Club and a short walk to the beach. Taman Ayu offers value for money.

Room Tip: Select the recently renovated superior deluxe rooms.