There aren't a lot of reviews about this property so I wanted to reassure any readers that it's not because this place isn't fantastic. The villas are beautifully kept - nice gardens & a decent size private pool. I loved the design of the outdoor bathroom - very spacious, tropical and loved the modern balinese design throughout. The sliding door sealed off the outside bathroom to minimise mozzies coming into the bedroom.
The photos on their website DO NOT do it justice. We've stayed at St Regis in Nusa Dua and Alila Uluwatu and can still say that this place is comparable in its own charm and high standards of service.
We tried the Oriental Massage & Accupressure Massage - the latter was even better than the first, and the team make a great deal of effort to bring the spa experience right into your own villa for convenience and privacy. They also gave us a beautiful candlelight dinner with at least 50 candles placed around our villa garden, pool & dining table. The service for our meals were professional and very friendly. We ate 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners and were overall very impressed with the standard of food - esp the range of breakfast options...the japanese and chinese breakfasts were especially authentic.
The villa also provided complimentary afternoon tea that was surprisingly very good - it was presented in a beautiful birdcage with plates of pastries inside for our enjoyment. Both the drinks and the pastries were excellent. And the mini bar was stocked sufficiently with a couple of sodas, ice teas and beers. All complimentary.
Honestly cannot find any suggestions for improvements - this place is impeccably managed, service is excellent and I love the intimate size of the property (16 villas i think) - always felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. After staying in various resorts in Seminyak alone (The Samaya, Uma Sapna, Wolas, The Haven & The Seminyak Estate & Spa ) this one has become our new favorite!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by generous, lush, tropical gardens, Villa Air Bali is a peaceful and tranquil private boutique resort near buzzling Seminyak, combining Balinese and Asian design with Zen elements, ultimate privacy and personal service. 'Air', means 'water' in Bahasa Indonesia and symbolizes the flow of life, purity, serenity, healing and cleansing. The element has been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Relax and unwind or actively discover Bali - the choice is yours. Villa Air Boutique Resort & Spa is just minutes away from white sandy beaches. Located close to the heart of Seminyak in Petitenget, within walking distance you are in the center of the lively and fashionable Seminyak, to discover chic fashion boutiques, unique art deco shops as well as some of Bali's best dining venues. We are just 30 minutes away from 'Ngurah Rai International Airport'. For a convenient and safe ride, the resort offers private airport transfers and shuttle services within Seminyak and Kuta with our own cars and drivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort And Spa
- Hotel Air Bali Boutique
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Seminyak