Every single one of the staff was really nice and friendly. This might seem typical of the average experience with a Balinese service staff, but the staff here really made us feel like we're a friend, as seen from the tiniest detail, like how we were (very politely) fussed over for over-spending on mineral water/beer at the airport. Most of them also try their best to remember and address you by name, which is really nice.
As for the place, it was almost as if the team came together and made it their mission to provide everything a guest would want during their stay. Internet access? They provide a PC, not just free broadband. Wait. They even made sure their mouse and keyboard are wireless. Want to stay indoors? The villa has its own pool, TV and DVD player. Wait, they even made sure there's a decent sound system so you could hear the dialogue from the movies better. Too lazy to borrow books from the library? They stocked a few on the shelves. Want a bathtub? They give you a jacuzzi. Afraid you'd be thirsty and the typical 2 bottles most hotels offer won't be enough? There's a water dispenser. Need alcohol in your drinks? The minibar is free and replenished daily - inclusive of beer. Need food other than the 3 meals? They provide afternoon tea, served in-villa. Even the complimentary spa session we had felt generous (and didn't require any additional spending). The spa was almost fully booked for most of the 5 days we were there though.
It is not easy to find fault with this place. It feels that they're out to pamper you, not make the most profit they could. It is a tad out of the way, but it's a small price to pay for the tranquility. The pillows are also too soft, and the TV console is not strategically placed. Only one person could have a direct view; and the sofa was not very comfortable for lounging. But that's about it.
The photos I've attached are copyright property of Ken Teo (myself) Colourdots Photography. Please do not reproduce without permission.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by generous, lush, tropical gardens, Villa Air Bali is a peaceful and tranquil private boutique resort near buzzling Seminyak, combining Balinese and Asian design with Zen elements, ultimate privacy and personal service. 'Air', means 'water' in Bahasa Indonesia and symbolizes the flow of life, purity, serenity, healing and cleansing. The element has been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Relax and unwind or actively discover Bali - the choice is yours. Villa Air Boutique Resort & Spa is just minutes away from white sandy beaches. Located close to the heart of Seminyak in Petitenget, within walking distance you are in the center of the lively and fashionable Seminyak, to discover chic fashion boutiques, unique art deco shops as well as some of Bali's best dining venues. We are just 30 minutes away from 'Ngurah Rai International Airport'. For a convenient and safe ride, the resort offers private airport transfers and shuttle services within Seminyak and Kuta with our own cars and drivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort And Spa
- Hotel Air Bali Boutique
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Seminyak