We stayed at Villa Air Bali for 7 nights (Oct 5th - 12th 2012) for our 10 year wedding anniversary. We didn't know what to expect but we were hopeful after reading the trip advisor reviews. We spent our first night in Kuta and when we arrived at Villa Air Bali.........WOW!!!! This place is amazing. Our villa (villa 8) was absolutely fantastic, and the staff could not have been more friendly, professional and obliging.Our villa was our private little oasis away from the hustle of the outside world (even though "Bali Time" is pretty relaxed and chilled). Everything about the villas was fantastic. From the moment we arrived we were greeted by friendly and professional staff. The villa was immaculate and the pool, outdoor living/kitchen/lazing area was heaven within heaven. The special little welcome touches (origami, personalised message on the computer etc.) were appreciated and the bathroom was bigger than most standard resort rooms. Breakfast and afternoon teas were delicious (miss the arvo caramel iced machiato!!), the in villa spa massage was divine, and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Location was great, very quiet and only a short walk into Seminyak Square or a 50-60 cent Aus. taxi ride. The beach is a little further but if you aren't in any hurry it isn't a problem. The villa shuttle was (almost) always available whenever we wanted it, if it wasn't it was no problem to go at a different time or find an alternative way of getting there. Don't be put off by the pot-holed, bumpy dirt track leading up to the villas; it is well worth it once you get through the gates. Everything about our stay was fantastic and we would highly recommend Villa Air Bali to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by generous, lush, tropical gardens, Villa Air Bali is a peaceful and tranquil private boutique resort near buzzling Seminyak, combining Balinese and Asian design with Zen elements, ultimate privacy and personal service. 'Air', means 'water' in Bahasa Indonesia and symbolizes the flow of life, purity, serenity, healing and cleansing. The element has been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Relax and unwind or actively discover Bali - the choice is yours. Villa Air Boutique Resort & Spa is just minutes away from white sandy beaches. Located close to the heart of Seminyak in Petitenget, within walking distance you are in the center of the lively and fashionable Seminyak, to discover chic fashion boutiques, unique art deco shops as well as some of Bali's best dining venues. We are just 30 minutes away from 'Ngurah Rai International Airport'. For a convenient and safe ride, the resort offers private airport transfers and shuttle services within Seminyak and Kuta with our own cars and drivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort And Spa
- Hotel Air Bali Boutique
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Seminyak